Sunday, November 10, 2019

On Eggs and Mouthwashes



Daughter L noticed that these eggs are quite different.  The small yolk on the left was purchased at my local drugstore where I always get them on sale (large eggs).  The one on the right was bought at a different grocery store, L is pretty sure they were also large eggs.

My friend S was telling me that her dentist recommends mouthwashes with no alcohol.  I googled this and sure enough they make sense.  It says the alcohol kills both good and bad bacteria.  I think I will switch to zero alcohol mouthwashes.  Do you use a mouthwash?

19 comments:

Kay said...

Gee... I don't use mouthwashes, but Art does. I'll have to tell him.

Evi Erlinda said...

My mouthwash with no alcohol :)

Valerie-Jael said...

My mouthwash has no alcohol! Have a great day, Valerie

Tanza Erlambang said...

yes, alcohol could kill both bad and good bacteria...
Have a great weekend

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine I don't use mouth wash,I just use water and gargle xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

No, I don't use mouthwash!
have a beautiful Sunday
Elke

Jenn Jilks said...

I guess eggs, like chickens, and people, are very different!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Eggs are like people; we're all different. :0
I don't use mouthwash, but that totally make sense!!

Present by M said...

Her dentist was right, mine told me the same and I use mouthwash without alcohol. It is very interesting how these eggs are different.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/beauty-of-listening_10.html

gigihawaii said...

Interesting to see the 2 egg yolks. I don't use mouthwashes at all.

Sandra Cox said...

Quite a difference in the egg yolks.
My dentist gave me the alcohol-free mouthwash after the implant procedures. Personally, I prefer the alcohol in it. My teeth feel much cleaner.

Natalia said...

Very interesting, I will remember that☺

Adam said...

I thought this was citrus fruit for a second

peppylady (Dora) said...

It been ages since I use mouthwash

Anonymous said...

Yes, I use mouthwash every day. I usually don't buy the ones with alcohol in them.

Jennifer Rose said...

hmm many reasons for the difference. free range or not, different feed, different breed of chicken.

Felicity said...

cool :)
looks like they look at us

baili said...

these eggs look quite smaller than those we have here

i don't use mouthwash

Lowcarb team member said...

Eggs can differ a little, for instance in the UK a large egg can measure/weigh between 63 - 73g.

I don't use mouthwash.

All the best Jan