Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Young at Heart


Sandra posted some fun memes the other day and I particularly loved this one!

Laurie, in case you stop by, the photo is of these 2 adorable grey haired older ladies having a little tea party sitting together on the floor beneath a dining table, its red tablecloth pulled aside to reveal their fun cameraderie.  It is indeed something we did as little children.  It is lovely because it captures the feeling of being 'Young at Heart' .

23 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I loved this photo, too. Have a great day, Valerie

Kathy Leonia said...

very good post:)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine oh this is wonderful ,great pic my friend xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

make me recalling my childhood...
great picture....

Chris Lally said...

Oh, my gosh! This is so cute! Appreciate you sharing it:)

R's Rue said...

Love.

Present by M said...

I like this illustration so much. Grey ladies with books beneath table, so cool.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/selfkaire-kairetool-cellulite-remover_20.html

gigihawaii said...

This is funny. I have never hosted a tea party in my home, but did attend High Tea at Waioli Tea Room a few years ago.

Jennifer Rose said...

yep, you are only as old as you feel :)

Natalia said...

Made me smile ☺

DeniseinVA said...

I love it, thanks Christine :)

Evi Erlinda said...

Lol.It seems they are having a good time under table!
It's a sweet tea party :)

Sue (this n that) said...

So sweet - seeing smiles creates more smiles xx

Adam said...

We only grow old if we let time do it to us.

The Happy Whisk said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

JFM said...

I want to play, too :)

sandy said...

ahh that is so cute!

Sandra Cox said...

:)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So very sweet indeed!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Isn't this good.
It made me smile :)

All the best Jan

Kay said...

Awwww... This is so sweet.

baili said...

lovely :)