The Holiday season is well underway. The mall has been extra crowded all month. I got this warming candy crush tea latte from David's Tea, it has just a hint of sweetness and that candy mint flavour. I ask them to add almond milk to mine.
That sounds delicious!! I'm totally avoiding malls and stores as much as possible from now until January! I have two more outings before Christmas for groceries and that's it!
19 comments:
Glad you found something to warm you up, that's necessary just now! Have a great day, Valerie
Hi Christine oh my this sounds lovely,hope you enjoyed it xx
Sounds so good Christine.
Nice!
Interesting concoction. Enjoy!
That sounds delicious!! I'm totally avoiding malls and stores as much as possible from now until January! I have two more outings before Christmas for groceries and that's it!
That looks and sounds delicious~
Yum☺
I could do with that now, sounds very comforting on a cold day.
Tea latte? Sounds cool ♥
Oh, it sounds delicious. :-)
Greetings from London.
I should try a tea like that. I think I'd enjoy it. I like visiting malls this time of year despite the crowds. They feel very festive.
I don't drink those.
yum is that!!!
greetings Elke
I've never tasted a candy crush drink. Sounds fun.
excellent drink for this kind of temperature....
My son like milk in his tea, but I am not milk friendly.
looks appealing dear Christine
almond milk is good addition :)
I've not tried this type of tea … but it looks good in your photograph.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment