| moon over an apple tree at 8 am |
| left behind |
I was walking to church around 8am one morning and noticed the moon above this apple tree. Then I saw that someone had left a knapsack behind.
Tanza posted about an immortal jellyfish the other day and it got me thinking that maybe our immortality lies simply in procreating.
We got 11 kids on Halloween, not bad for us really. I have started eating the leftover candy. Coffee Crisp, and Smarties are my current favourites.
23 comments:
Love the moon! No kids came here this time, so I have lots of temptation here! Have a great weekend, Valerie
Many apples on the tree:)
I knew the jellyfish one.
appletree with moon is nice!
No kids came here this time..
happy weekend
Elke
moon is captured beautifully Christine :)
may be Jelly fish is creation to show us how to enhance more years to human life ,as once i heard such thing on a t.v show
i smiled when you said you started to eat your candies :)
watch out for weight my friend
Good point on that knapsack Laurie.
great views...
I think you are right, our immortality in the process
I'm happy this body is not immortal, but am thankful that my soul is:) Love the moon photo! No trick or treaters last year, so we ate all of the candy. Decided not to buy any this year.
Great pics. We only had half a dozen trick or treaters.
Aww Christine , here we have many kids at Halloween, Esperanza share candies with them, was fortunately the kids will come although we are living difficult times here in Chile. And we dont had internet many days ! Hope to make a post soon ! hugs and love
Interesting thought. I haven't procreated so I won't be "immortal" that way, but I feel like sharing my life through my blogs will make me immortal. Nice photo of the moon!
Avoiding the shortening of telomeres in our chromosomes, I think, we can reach the immortality.
We got ten kids this year. Usually there are more but we had a tornado watch and it rained heavily later on.
I like to think the same bout immortality☺
That photo of the moon above the apple tree is lovely! We had more than expected (around 50)...
We didn't have any! I'm just as glad. The grandies sent photos, though!
Don't think I ever had Coffee crisp before.
Coffee is on
No left over candy here...I refused to buy any and I stayed away from home till it was over. I know, I am so bad. A few years ago the kids started getting thinner and thinner so I started going to dinner with a friend, I keep my porch light off so that the kids don't upset the critters....so again, no candy.
Wow! All those apples still on the tree. We had no trick or treaters - no sidewalks or street lights to keep them safe here. So I have to know, do you eat your Smarties one at a time, all at once, or color by color? (They're one of my favorites.)
Haha I just gobbled up a whole small pack!
Coffee Crisp has always been a favourite for me!
We didn't get any trick or treaters but a friend of mine got 100. Sheesh!
Love that moon.
Halloween was quiet around our way, but busy in others.
The main thing was the grand-children had a fabulous evening.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment