Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art Date's 'Chilling' theme! The piece (4 1/4" x 5 1/2" ) above is new for today's theme, done in permanent markers on cardstock. Winter started early and this is what it looks like with ice dripping off some of the roof lines around here.
I did the piece below close to five years ago, we were having a 'chilling' winter indeed! There were icicles on the shed roof! Brrr! This was done in my art journal in watercolour pencils.
I did the piece below close to five years ago, we were having a 'chilling' winter indeed! There were icicles on the shed roof! Brrr! This was done in my art journal in watercolour pencils.


24 comments:
Beautiful art, it looks sooo cold. It's supposed to get a bit warmer here in the next few days, so that will be good. Hugs, Valerie
i like this art a lot;)
wonderful drawings, so to see the cold!
Great!
Greetings Elke
lovely drawing....love the colors
Christina,
With the snowy weather last week, we did have icecicles hanging from the eve of our house and a coat of ice clinging to the brush. It last a few days since our temps were cool enough but it's gone now. I don't like cold weather but it's here again. I will enjoy these moderate temps we are having because our long time forecast shows it cooling off again, not as much as last week, at the start of December. Oh boy, just in time for our vacation! No, we aren't going someplace warm. I was being a bit scarcastic in case you couldn't tell. lol Anyhow, nice take on 'Chilling' for this week's art prompt, dearie. Have a fabulous weekend. It's almost here! ;)
Nicely done!
Looks chilly. We had hail a few days ago on the island of Oahu, where I live. Weird weather.
Our icicles have melted. Rain on the way, too. Such a mess.
Love your art date piece! Don't envy you those icicles:( It's a little frosty here in Eugene this morning, but nothing like that...
My brain must be locked-in Christmas-mode because I read peppermint markers. Hahahaha. Or, maybe I should write, hohohoho.
definitely chilling but very nice~
Beautiful artworks.
No icicles here yet, but I'm sure it will be soon. Great take on the theme.
ahh good choice for chilling.
Both perfect for chilling!
Brrr … I'm feeling cold!
All the best Jan
Lovely.
Good ones. I can feel the chill.
I love the pieces Christine!! Chilling indeed. Oh icicles...I used to love them when I was a kid now I think they're a health hazard lol! Thanks for joining in!!
Usual when the iciles then there blue skies.
Coffee is on
Christine this is a great piece showing the chill.
I like your icy art today :)
Nice art
The simplicity of your art is always stunning. I love the bare trees around shed. It looks cold ... don't know how you draw cold, but you did it :)
Andrea @ From the Sol
amazingly done dear Christine
Post a Comment