Friday, November 15, 2019

Paint Party Friday - Holiday Dancer


Welcome to Eva and Kristin's Paint Party Friday! I have done a 'Holiday Dancer' greeting card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") in permanent marker, outlined with a PITT pen. Yes, it is that time of year!

26 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your beautiful dancer, wish I could still move like that! Happy PPF, Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful dancer,she dances in the Advent season!
Happy PPF
Elke



Chris Lally said...

A very lovely card:) Love her gesture!

gigihawaii said...

It reminds me of The Nutcracker ballet by Tchaikovsky.

R's Rue said...

Love.

Pam said...

that is really cute.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

DVArtist said...

Christine this is gorgeous.

JFM said...

Very pretty Christine!
I love it!
Happy PPF!!!

LA Paylor said...

you caught movement and joy
LeeAnna

Linda Kunsman said...

she is delightful! Happy PPF!

Rain said...

I really like that Christine! So well done!!

BrownPaperBunny said...

She's gorgeous! It's been a few years, but I used to love going to see the Nutcracker in whatever city I found myself in for the holidays! Happy PPF!

sandy said...

I saw this over at instagram and I think this is so cool - you really captured the movement.

Tanza Erlambang said...

perfect color combinations...love it

Wanda said...

Christine, your art work is just getting better and better...this is a stunning piece. I hope someday to get back into my art. Too much on my plate now, so it's packed away. Wish I had a studio where I could just leave it up, and work on it when I had time. Someday!!! In the meantime...my dearest is my Art Project. HaHa

Gillena Cox said...

She is gorgeous Christine. I bet she will bring a bit of Christmas msgic to every home she visits
Happy you dropped by my blog

Much🎨love

Adam said...

Cute art

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your holiday dancer is very cute, I hope she manages to keep her hat on whilst pirouettes.. Happy PPF Tracey

carol l mck said...

she is divine ~ movement so apparent in your lovely creation ~

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Christmas!

baili said...

beautiful indeed
grace and sense of freedom is painted so finely dear Christine

Jenn Jilks said...

This is delightful! I love it. You continue to inspire.

Lowcarb team member said...

I just love your dancer - great card :)

All the best Jan

Words and Pictures said...

She looks so full of life and joy - lovely.
Alison x

Jennifer Rose said...

very festive dancer :)