My Life
Wonderful photo! Hugs, Valerie
The bird found a good juice bar. It can enjoy the juice even in a rainy day under papayas. Happy Sunday to you.
That woodpecker is enjoying the fruit.I can't blame him :)
Great capture!
Stunning photo!!!
That's a hoot!
That's a cute picture, but I would be mad, too.
Maybe is should be renamed to a Mango Pecker?
wonderful....I just know woodpecker eats pepaya
It picks the ripe one :)
Never thought of wood pecker living in Flordia
Agreed. It is a great photo :-D
I agree … a wonderful photograph.All the best Jan
I know exactly how your friend feels. We finally gave up raising papayas because the finches kept going through every barrier to eat the whole thing.
It IS a great shot. Such a big lunch for that woodpecker :) A fun shot!
Great picture - caught in the act.
I'm with you. I think it's adorable!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Wonderful photo! Hugs, Valerie
The bird found a good juice bar. It can enjoy the juice even in a rainy day under papayas. Happy Sunday to you.
That woodpecker is enjoying the fruit.
I can't blame him :)
Great capture!
Stunning photo!!!
That's a hoot!
That's a cute picture, but I would be mad, too.
Maybe is should be renamed to a Mango Pecker?
wonderful....
I just know woodpecker eats pepaya
It picks the ripe one :)
Never thought of wood pecker living in Flordia
Agreed. It is a great photo :-D
I agree … a wonderful photograph.
All the best Jan
I know exactly how your friend feels. We finally gave up raising papayas because the finches kept going through every barrier to eat the whole thing.
It IS a great shot. Such a big lunch for that woodpecker :) A fun shot!
Great picture - caught in the act.
I'm with you. I think it's adorable!
Post a Comment