Monday, June 1, 2020

My June 2020 Calendar Page


Welcome to June! I am sharing my June calendar page with you today. Shakespeare's quote 'Summer's Lease hath all too short a date' seems the perfect quote to go with it.  It is also my birthday month.

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful page! Have a good, new month, hugs, Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

your calendar sheet for june is very nice!
Have a beautiful Day, Elke

Natalia said...

Very nice!

gigi-hawaii said...

Happy birthday month!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Jenn Jilks said...

Happy June! I've enjoyed your art, and the calendar is a great idea!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Happy birthday Month; I hope you celebrate it to the fullest.

Sandra said...

Nice!

Adam said...

Nice calendar

Wanda said...

I like your June Page. Happy Birthday. We have several birthdays, anniversaries, and Father's Day of course.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Your either Gemini or Cancer

Ananka said...

Nice! Oh a June birthday :-D

sandy said...

My favorite of your calendar photos so far - love the cupcake and I have a son and also three grandkids whose birthdays are this month. ...so it seems so fitting to see that for June.

Anonymous said...

So cute. Happy June!

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a lovely page.
Have a good month of June, especially as it's your birthday month.

All the best Jan