My Life
Love your colourful frog! Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful colorful frog with big red eyes.
Well hey there, Christine! π The frog is adorable! πππππ
Another pretty one. I do have a soft spot for frogs but don't get to see them all the time or there would be a photograph :)
Turned out so good!I just followed your lovely blog :)
Love the drawing and colouring of your frog. x
Love your frog!
Love it m
Very adorable and well done π·
Cute frog. You know Christine, I adore frogs and toads :-D
A Happy and colorful frog ~ saw a little one in my yard ~ but didn't have my camera ~ sighBe Safe, Be Well,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Very interesting post! Thanks for sharing! πππ
the very essence of a frog
That frog is just gorgeous! You really did a good job on this one.
Ohhh this is fantastic. I think this is one of my faves from you.
I do like your colourful frog.Happy Friday Wishes, and have a good weekend.All the best Jan
Fabulous frog.
very cool-I'd even enjoy seeing one in person:) Happy PPF!
Very impressive!
Your art is so colorful and clean. Love all the clean edges. You are really so talented.
Beautiful. Luv the detailing of colour and patternHappy PPFMUCHπLOVE
i remember this on instagram - it's a cute frog for sure.
I see it is trying to camouflage with the surroundings. Loved the art!
Great colours on the frog. Well done, you.
So cute! Such vibrant colours.
Beautifully done, Christine. I love the colors.
Post a Comment
26 comments:
Love your colourful frog! Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful colorful frog with big red eyes.
Well hey there, Christine! π
The frog is adorable! πππππ
Another pretty one. I do have a soft spot for frogs but don't get to see them all the time or there would be a photograph :)
Turned out so good!
I just followed your lovely blog :)
Love the drawing and colouring of your frog. x
Love your frog!
Love it m
Very adorable and well done π·
Cute frog. You know Christine, I adore frogs and toads :-D
A Happy and colorful frog ~ saw a little one in my yard ~ but didn't have my camera ~ sigh
Be Safe, Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Very interesting post! Thanks for sharing! πππ
the very essence of a frog
That frog is just gorgeous! You really did a good job on this one.
Ohhh this is fantastic. I think this is one of my faves from you.
I do like your colourful frog.
Happy Friday Wishes, and have a good weekend.
All the best Jan
Fabulous frog.
very cool-I'd even enjoy seeing one in person:) Happy PPF!
Very impressive!
Your art is so colorful and clean. Love all the clean edges. You are really so talented.
Beautiful. Luv the detailing of colour and pattern
Happy PPF
MUCHπLOVE
i remember this on instagram - it's a cute frog for sure.
I see it is trying to camouflage with the surroundings. Loved the art!
Great colours on the frog. Well done, you.
So cute! Such vibrant colours.
Beautifully done, Christine. I love the colors.
Post a Comment