Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Cauliflower pizza


We tried this vegetarian cauliflower pizza when we included it in our Walmart delivery the other day. It was disappointing. I remember sampling one at Costco awhile back and it was really good. I must get that kind at some point, not sure what the difference was.

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks good, sorry it wasn't as tasty as you had hoped! Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I hope you get the other one again, because it tastes delicious!

Hot guys said...

I love both pizza & cauliflower but...

Never had it mixed together! 😜

Not sure I'd be open to tryin' it, especially after your review.

Pam said...

I have yet to jump on the band wagon with the cauliflower stuff. I know they have cream cauliflower like cream potatoes but I just can't go there. I like the real thing. Sort like spag squash. Tried it, and NOPE....I want the real thing.

gigi-hawaii said...

We never shop at Walmart, so no problem. If we want pizza, we buy it at Pizza Hut.

Wanda said...

I find that Costco doesn't disappoint very often.

Gloria Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria Baker said...

What sad, I think in cauliflower and sounds delicious !!! I have to try a cauliflower pizza !

dellgirl said...

It's a shame that it wasn't too good, it looks sooo delicious.

Hilly Nicolay said...

Too bad Christine.
Not every pizza is tasty :(

Greetings.

Adam said...

That stinks

Anonymous said...

It does look tasty, though. Maybe another brand will be better.

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a shame.
Cauliflower crust pizza is usually very good.

All the best Jan

baili said...

appealing

i learnt from my mother to stuffed leftover cauliflower bread looks different but taste is remarkable

Kay said...

We looked for pizza at Costco the other day and they didn’t have them. We’ll look again the next time we go.

Ananka said...

Never had one before - so not idea :-|