Friday, June 19, 2020

Paint Party Friday - Tornado Pattern

Welcome to Paint Party Friday. I did this Tornado Pattern for an Instagram challenge @alexandrasillos was running earlier this year. I thought I would share it here on the blog today.

32 comments:

Hilly Nicolay said...

You did fine.

Valerie-Jael said...

Great picture, and tornadoes are so scary. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A great picture, I'm glad if I don't have to meet anyone!
Happy PPF, Elke

Susan said...

Nice to see in a picture, not so nice to meet up close. Years ago I got a call at work "Mom, we've had a sort of a tornado and you can see the sky where the ceiling was in the dining room" Phew, that was a mess but no one was hurt thank goodness. Happy PPF

R's Rue said...

Great job.

Barb said...

Terrific movement in this!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is quite the storm; great work!

Milentry said...

Great! :)

Lady Fi said...

Nice!

Gillena Cox said...

Bravo. Happy PPF. Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much🏜love

gigi-hawaii said...

Looks like a fierce tornado.

carol l mck said...

Wow! Such energy captured in this tiny painting ~ love it ^_^

Be Safe, Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

JFM said...

This is the only way to look at a tornado!
Great aceo!!!

Gloria Baker said...

Woww amazing Christine!!

Jean said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun one to paint

Ananka said...

It looks good :-D

Sandra Cox said...

I like this! Birthday weekend wishes on the blog.

Linda Kunsman said...

A tornado on paper- much, much safer than seeing one in person:) Happy PPF!

Clare Lloyd said...

Such bold colours.

Lisabella Russo said...

The patterns in this are beautiful. I also love your painting with the robin.

The Liberty Belle said...

Nice! I really like it!

sandy said...

ahh tornado - cute sketch. REminds me of when we use to get tornado warnings in Kansas and we would have to go down to the basement.

Lorraine said...

You nailed that.

DVArtist said...

Ohhh I love your tornado. It really has great movement and the colors make it pop.

myra anderson said...

great tornado!!!!!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

The tornado looks fabulous, Christine!

-Soma

baili said...

Oh this is awesome dear Christine
I find them fascinating

Tarang Sinha said...

It's really nice, the movements...:)

BLOGitse said...

This tornado is not looking at all scary!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love this Christine.
Great colour and the way it swirls is amazing.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Great tornado!