Wednesday, June 17, 2020

My Artisan Pizza

successful double rise

artisan pizza



I wanted to try using Active dry yeast, which is different from Instant Yeast. I found this recipe and video and it was a great success. In fact with this same dough, I will be able to try cinnamon rolls, white sandwich bread and dinner rolls!

17 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Didn't know there a different between dry and active yeast

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks fantastic, I want some NOW!! Have a great day, hugs, valerie

gloriadelpilar_1994@yahoo.com said...

Looks wonderful Christine ! Love pizza

JFM said...

Yummm! Looks delicious!!!🍕

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wow. SO interesting. The pizza look amazing!

gigi-hawaii said...

Looks good. I have never used yeast.

A Cuban In London said...

That looks yummy. I haven't had pizza for a long time, so maybe now's he time to... :-)

Greetings from London.

Adam said...

That pizza looks good

R's Rue said...

Yum

Silver in AZ said...

looks spectacular!

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
It looks great.

stay safe
Rhapsody

FashionRadi said...

Looks so yummy! Love pizza!

www.fashionradi.com

DeniseinVA said...

Yum! That looks so good, could just with a slice of that :) Thanks for the link Christine :)

dellgirl said...

Ooooo Yummy, that pizza looks absolutely delicious! It's making me hungry. Thank you for sharing the recipe.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend! Stay Safe!

Ananka said...

Looks good. I do love a good pizza :-D

Anonymous said...

Does that ever look good!

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks delicious :)

All the best Jan