My Life
Great memes! hugs Elke
Humorous and fun
...thanks for the chuckles, I'll have some tomato smoothie with my fries!
good morning-great funnies
Some funny memes!
Wonderful :-))Warm Wednesday greetings from Viola
I'm right there with the clothes washing lady:)
LOL!! Happy hump day!
Fantastic memes, Christine! I especially like the one about getting our wash done.
The Owl back massage made me laugh. These were good.
Great collection of memes and I do agree with the clothes washing lady :)Have a happy Wednesday.All the best Jan
All of these are very good. I like the tomato one.
I love the one about the washer and wifi. I wish you could find lots of appliances like that. Hope it was a good Wednesday.
Thank you!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Great memes! hugs Elke
Humorous and fun
...thanks for the chuckles, I'll have some tomato smoothie with my fries!
good morning-great funnies
Some funny memes!
Wonderful :-))
Warm Wednesday greetings from Viola
I'm right there with the clothes washing lady:)
LOL!! Happy hump day!
Fantastic memes, Christine! I especially like the one about getting our wash done.
The Owl back massage made me laugh. These were good.
Great collection of memes and I do agree with the clothes washing lady :)
Have a happy Wednesday.
All the best Jan
All of these are very good. I like the tomato one.
I love the one about the washer and wifi. I wish you could find lots of appliances like that. Hope it was a good Wednesday.
Thank you!
Post a Comment