Oh, I've never seen a naked-neck chicken. (less to pluck when it's time to eat them, haha) Didn't know they existed actually. Your drawing is very good. 9/11. Yes, most people in the western world (and beyond) will remember this terrible tragedy. I remember very well where I was. I was off grid, in the Scottish Highlands doing geological fieldwork. Because our group was off grid we didn't immediately know and didn't see the tv footage that most of the world saw. (I saw it when I got home though.) Enjoy your weekend, Lisca
OMG Christine! I clicked onto your blog and starting laughing. Those naked necked chickens are so funny looking. Great drawing. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great day.
The naked neck chicken made me smile -- so quirky and well captured in watercolor pencil. And yes, 9/11 is always a day of remembrance, never forgotten.
No, we will never forget and I will never forget how you wonderful Canadians helped all those stranded people on 9/11, opening up your homes to them. 224 redirected US bound flights, nearly 33,000 people all told and safely accommodated, and those dear people in the town of Gander, Newfoundland welcomed 7,000 stranded travelers, also opening up their homes to the. No, I will never forget!
Thank you for introducing me to that extraordinary chicken. What a delightful chicken he is, and your artwork was spot on.
23 comments:
great chicken painting,
No, you can never forget that!!!
Didn't even know this naked neck chicken exist...
Oh, I've never seen a naked-neck chicken. (less to pluck when it's time to eat them, haha) Didn't know they existed actually.
Your drawing is very good.
9/11. Yes, most people in the western world (and beyond) will remember this terrible tragedy. I remember very well where I was. I was off grid, in the Scottish Highlands doing geological fieldwork. Because our group was off grid we didn't immediately know and didn't see the tv footage that most of the world saw. (I saw it when I got home though.)
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
Awesome art! Have a nice day!
...and we should never forget Canada's Operation Yellow Ribbon, THANKS 🇨🇦
I've never seen a naked neck chicken either. And Tom is right. Canada helped us out so much on 9/11. Thank you too.
That looks an interesting chicken, not seen one like that before. I don't think I will forget that day even though my memory is terrible.
I join the "never seen a naked neck chicken." And seconding Erika and Tom, too.Thank you.
Interesting. I've never seen this kind of chicken. Peace!
Iris Flavia: What a funny looking guy - to Mother nature and yes, never forget.
Prayers for all on 9/11
Lovely art. Never seen a naked neck chicken before
Happy Friday
Thanks for linking to AFFF
Much love
I didn't know of the existence of a naked neck chicken. You captured it so well.
OMG Christine! I clicked onto your blog and starting laughing. Those naked necked chickens are so funny looking. Great drawing. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great day.
I've never seen that type of chicken before.
Buen fin de semana. Te mando un beso.
Oi, Christine! Parece que a galinha está com os peitos de fora! kkkk... Sim, lembrei do 11 de setembro hoje! Um abraço! (●ˇ∀ˇ●)
The naked neck chicken made me smile -- so quirky and well captured in watercolor pencil.
And yes, 9/11 is always a day of remembrance, never forgotten.
That's a shocker, Christine!
She is certainly unique as
All I could think when I saw that naked neck chicken was look at the boobs on that bird!! Glad you drew the inset. It was fabulous.
Thanks for not forgetting 9/11.
No, we will never forget and I will never forget how you wonderful Canadians helped all those stranded people on 9/11, opening up your homes to them. 224 redirected US bound flights, nearly 33,000 people all told and safely accommodated, and those dear people in the town of Gander, Newfoundland welcomed 7,000 stranded travelers, also opening up their homes to the. No, I will never forget!
Thank you for introducing me to that extraordinary chicken. What a delightful chicken he is, and your artwork was spot on.
9/11 is always a day of remembrance.
All the best Jan
I don't know that I want to see a naked neck chicken in person. LOL!!
Post a Comment