Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Free Pizza Reward

 





I had a 'reward' for a free 8" gourmet pizza at Boston Pizza good till the end of last month.  Husband M, son K and I finally made it there on August 31st.  I chose their vegetarian pizza as my reward.  We also got a spinach artichoke appetizer and a large pepperoni pizza.  

18 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

That was great—and getting something delicious for free!

Tom said...

...everyone loves pizza!

Angie's Recipes said...

Looks pretty tempting!

R's Rue said...

Looks good.

My name is Erika. said...

Free pizza...I would go for that. :)

chocolat noir said...

Bonjour
Je viens avec le soleil
Te souhaiter une bonne journée
Bisous

Carol said...

Those look so good

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

It looks delicious!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

How awesome is that, Christine. Looks delicious!

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful is that? We went to our local supermarket the other day and ordered a slice of pizza. It was so good!

chocolat noir said...

BISOUS ET DOUCE SOIREE - A DEMAIN

Mary Kirkland said...

That's a great freebie!

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks good!

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Me gusta la pizza. Te mando un beso.

Jeanie said...

I'd say that;s a fabulous reward! It's been a long time since I had pizza. I would love one now!

DVArtist said...

yayyyy free pizza!!!

roughterrain crane said...

Looks delicious!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Now I'm craving pizza!!