Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Wednesday Memes

 









25 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

beautiful memes!

Angie's Recipes said...

Cinnamon roll is a vegetable...I like that.

Jules said...

I love these! The coffee one certainly resonates with me this morning. X

Iris Flavia said...

yes, getting old... my back pain wanders.

Modrina Neba said...

Ah, this Wednesday...everything is kind of in the middle and in between...even my mood is more middle:)))
A hug to you right in the middle!

Tom said...

...I took typing.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I remember typing class like it was yesterday, Christine. All these memes hit way too close to home, too. Love them!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cool memes!

DrumMajor said...

Yep, yep, and yep. I took typing class in high school! Then DVDs called Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing came out by the time my son needed to learn it at home; no more typing classes. Linda in Kansas

jabblog said...

Very good. I like the tartare sauce one.

Kay of Musings said...

These are absolutely awesome. I love them all. I’m that kitten this morning though.

Crystal Collier said...

I'm all in on that cinnamon roll one. Of course, I'm off sugar so I really should abstain from even the thought.

DVArtist said...

The first one is so true. All of these are great. Have a nice day today.

Lowcarb team member said...

Great collection of memes here Christine, thank you.

All the best Jan

Kathylorraine said...

Yes as my Mother insisted on it. I never did grasp short hand though my Mom was a secretary for many years

Christine said...

Linda I remember seeing Mavis Beacon typing software.

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

Wanda said...

Fun Memes. I had typing and shorthand in High School. Remember getting a letter dictated and taking it in shorthand.

My name is Erika. said...

I love the one about the cinnamon roll. Ha ha. And I took typing in high school. That's one class that is gone for schools.

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for the funnies Christine, always enjoyed. Typing classes were part of our curriculum at my school. I am very grateful it was. I love to type.

Red said...

Nice twist on the cinaman one

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

Aww, now I feel old! And laughing, which can't be bad.

Busy Bee Suz said...

The tartar sauce one made me LOL!!

Yes, typing class---and I still use that skill every day. 🤣

baili said...

very amusing 🥰

Carol said...

Each of these are so great. However, the first one certainly reminds me of myself and my friend Pam.