My Life
These all made me smile, but the baby resisting a rest is really sweet.
My monopoly game (which I've had since I was a kid) has these pieces. It's too bad they changed them. Have a great Wednesday.
Trust the process is my favourite.
Oh, I really like the burnt toast theory! Cause I still burn toast and biscuits too. But I blame that on my appliances. Awesome Wednesday Post 💗💕🌈💛🌈💕💗
Trust the process indeed! Thanks for the chuckles.
These memes were ok. Hope all is well with the baby.
Love the Monopoly one. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Geniais os memes Christane bjs.
I have great memories of playing Monopoly as a kid. Great memes as always, Christine!
These are again very good memes.
These are good. I remember those Monopoly pieces too. The first one is hysterical! And the toast one, so true :-D
Resisting a rest. That's funny.
Funny when we are little we resist naps, now I long for them.Loved playing Monopoly with the old pieces.
Another great collection of memes.I'm still chuckling at the baby resisting a rest :)All the best Jan
I'm still smiling about resisting a rest.
The last one is a good one
I've still got those same Monopoly pieces. Love the baby and the gaming systems which I also had.
Is that your grandbaby?
No Ivy, it is just a meme. Some friends thought it was too!
Loved the cute baby one :)
Gigi the baby is doing well!
cute baby ...
Each had me smiling dear Christine but the sweetest baby steals the show 🥰🤗♥️
Post a Comment
23 comments:
These all made me smile, but the baby resisting a rest is really sweet.
My monopoly game (which I've had since I was a kid) has these pieces. It's too bad they changed them. Have a great Wednesday.
Trust the process is my favourite.
Oh, I really like the burnt toast theory! Cause I still burn toast and biscuits too. But I blame that on my appliances. Awesome Wednesday Post 💗💕🌈💛🌈💕💗
Trust the process indeed! Thanks for the chuckles.
These memes were ok. Hope all is well with the baby.
Love the Monopoly one.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Geniais os memes Christane bjs.
I have great memories of playing Monopoly as a kid. Great memes as always, Christine!
These are again very good memes.
These are good. I remember those Monopoly pieces too. The first one is hysterical! And the toast one, so true :-D
Resisting a rest. That's funny.
Funny when we are little we resist naps, now I long for them.
Loved playing Monopoly with the old pieces.
Another great collection of memes.
I'm still chuckling at the baby resisting a rest :)
All the best Jan
I'm still smiling about resisting a rest.
The last one is a good one
I've still got those same Monopoly pieces. Love the baby and the gaming systems which I also had.
Is that your grandbaby?
No Ivy, it is just a meme. Some friends thought it was too!
Loved the cute baby one :)
Gigi the baby is doing well!
cute baby ...
Each had me smiling dear Christine but the sweetest baby steals the show 🥰🤗♥️
Post a Comment