![]() |
| Daan Go Cake Lab |
![]() |
| Kitchen rags and placemats |
These are a few photos to recap my birthday a few weeks ago. I had a lot of wishes on social media and daughter L ordered these delicious small cakes for us to enjoy. My sister gave me these new kitchen towels and placemats, always useful.
Here are the details of the little cakes which were works of art really:


24 comments:
Oh I love your birthday gifts. Happy Belated Birthday. I can't remember if I wished you a birthday - bad memory. The cakes are adorable and I love cloth napkins and placemats.
How funny that is! I had to look twice to see that they were cakes. Fantastic idea, and the table setting looks so pretty.great gifts Happy day, hugs, Elke
The cakes are wonderful,
I hope they are equally delicious!!
Happy birthday,
be strong and make your dreams come true!!
Wow on those cakes!! And to practical pressies :-)
Happy birthday to you dear Christine 🥰
Thanks for sharing gifts ,they all are thoughtful indeed and sweet
The little cakes by your daughter look very delicious 🤗👍
I was blown away by those cakes. Just incredible. Happy belated birthday.
Belated Happy Birthday! The cakes are fabulous - there are some very talented people about.
Happy Tuesday Christine
Remember to drop by
This week's Tuesday Thoughts Linky
Much♡love
Oh, it looked like a lovely birthday. Such amazing little cakes! Awesome to get the dishtowel set too!
Fun cakes!
Those cakes are works of art, Christine. Happy Belated Birthday!
OMG those cakes are amazing. I checked out their website and surprisingly the prices aren't that bad....
Those are some very interesting cakes.
Belated birthday wishes!
Wonderful cakes, they look amazing. Hope you had a great one Christine :-D
Happy Belated birthday 🎂
Adam
NEKORANDOM.COM
Oh those cakes are amazing. I would never had guessed they were cakes,
No way I think they were cakes!
Happy belated birthday! Those cakes look delicious, and they are fun to look at.
I don't recall last place I use placemats
Great fun. Happy Belated BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do like your birthday gifts, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day.
All the best Jan
The cakes ARE a work of art. Wow. I always love having fresh table linens in the house.
Looks like you had a lovely celebration. Happy Belated Birthday in case I didn't wish you one at the time. Those cakes are amazing. Your sister's gift is very pretty.
Post a Comment