My Life
fabulous idea the painted fingernails karo page!!!The cake is delicious. You're busy. I should bake again sometime.hugs Elke
Oh, my painted fingernails-days are long gone....
Art looks intriguing dear Christine 👍Cake is so tempting
Καλη σας μέρα από Ελλάδα με αγάπη
A nice slice for elevenses.
Christine uma arte incrível, delicia esse bolo, adoro bolo de banana, Christine bjs.
Oh, the cake looks amazing! Interesting nail art too! Happy Thursday!
Delicious looking cake!
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
They say that hands are very difficult to get right.. but you've cracked it!The cake looks delicious... I may have a try at making it too
This cake looks good too. Maybe not as much as the chocolate one you shared last week, me being a chocolate lover, but I'm printing off this recipe too. Have a great day!
The banana cake sounds really great!
Love it all, Christine. Blessings!
Very clever on the plaid theme. That banana yogurt cake looks delicious!
That's great Phoebe
The cake does look good.All the best Jan
Lindo dibujo. gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.
Fun choice of the picture, and done well. The cake looks good, but our only oven is the microwave. .
Lovely nail art :-D Cake looks good too :-D
delicious cake ....yummy
Fun idea for the plaid theme! I have never eaten banana cake, just the bread and I really like it. :)
Post a Comment
22 comments:
fabulous idea the painted fingernails karo page!!!
The cake is delicious. You're busy. I should bake again sometime.
hugs Elke
Oh, my painted fingernails-days are long gone....
Art looks intriguing dear Christine 👍
Cake is so tempting
Καλη σας μέρα
από Ελλάδα με αγάπη
A nice slice for elevenses.
Christine uma arte incrível, delicia esse bolo, adoro bolo de banana, Christine bjs.
Oh, the cake looks amazing! Interesting nail art too! Happy Thursday!
Delicious looking cake!
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
They say that hands are very difficult to get right.. but you've cracked it!
The cake looks delicious... I may have a try at making it too
This cake looks good too. Maybe not as much as the chocolate one you shared last week, me being a chocolate lover, but I'm printing off this recipe too. Have a great day!
The banana cake sounds really great!
Love it all, Christine. Blessings!
Very clever on the plaid theme. That banana yogurt cake looks delicious!
That's great Phoebe
The cake does look good.
All the best Jan
Lindo dibujo. gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.
Fun choice of the picture, and done well. The cake looks good, but our only oven is the microwave. .
Lovely nail art :-D Cake looks good too :-D
delicious cake ....yummy
Fun idea for the plaid theme! I have never eaten banana cake, just the bread and I really like it. :)
Post a Comment