My Life
This is my rose "face" ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") based on a photo I took.
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
Happy July 4th to the Americans.
Beautiful. To summer!
I like it! I may try to copy it in spite of my lack of talent. :)
a very beautiful painted rose picture!
Sweet rose face.
Pretty flower in pink
Nice ACEO. Happy Friday!
...nothing is sweeter than a rose.
I think your rose drawing is beautiful and definitely a face. Have a great FRiday!
So pretty! All the best to your weekend!
Lovely rose art work ~ hugs,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,an artist reflects (carol)
I love this one, Christine. Beautiful!
That's pretty.
Very beautiful!
Lovely Rose <3
Beautiful.
Very nice. Thank you for visiting my blog and for commenting. I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July.
beautiful flower
That's lovely Christine.All the best Jan
Your rose face blooms with quiet beauty. 🌹
Pretty pink!
This is truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with FFO and have a nice weekend.
You know how I love roses....thanks for this one.
Cute rose :-D
A rose is a rose is a rose. Lovely painting!
Oh so Gorgeous wow🥰♥️
Lovely art, indeed!
that's a pretty one.
Post a Comment
28 comments:
Beautiful. To summer!
I like it! I may try to copy it in spite of my lack of talent. :)
a very beautiful painted rose picture!
Sweet rose face.
Pretty flower in pink
Nice ACEO. Happy Friday!
...nothing is sweeter than a rose.
I think your rose drawing is beautiful and definitely a face. Have a great FRiday!
So pretty! All the best to your weekend!
Lovely rose art work ~ hugs,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
an artist reflects (carol)
I love this one, Christine. Beautiful!
That's pretty.
Very beautiful!
Lovely Rose <3
Beautiful.
Very nice. Thank you for visiting my blog and for commenting. I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July.
beautiful flower
That's lovely Christine.
All the best Jan
Your rose face blooms with quiet beauty. 🌹
Pretty pink!
This is truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with FFO and have a nice weekend.
You know how I love roses....thanks for this one.
Cute rose :-D
Very beautiful!
A rose is a rose is a rose. Lovely painting!
Oh so Gorgeous wow🥰♥️
Lovely art, indeed!
that's a pretty one.
Post a Comment