A few weeks ago, I was weeding in the front yard and the grandma across the street came over and gave me this bag of Chinese spinach. This is not the neighbours next door who also give me vegetables. Anyway, I think she likes my weeding work ethic! She is Chinese and doesn't speak English. I say grandma, I am also a grandma, albeit slightly younger.
21 comments:
You live in a good community.
so a love women!
How kind!
There’s something interesting about how quiet acts like weeding can bridge cultures and generations without a single word spoken.
Ohhhh, this is sweet. And hopefully yummy! I bet.
They don't look like Chinese spinach...
You have awesome neighbors
How kind of her. I've never had it. I don't know many of my neighbors anymore in the neighborhood.
You have fabulous neighbors Christine, and it's fun you have a Chinese Grandma too. Happy Saturday!
Have a nice weekend.
You are so blessed to have good neighbors, Christine.
Haha how sweet! I love this! I would LOVE if my neighbors gave me veggies.
Ash @ Essentially Ash
Want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography?
Good to have people like that as neighbours. Looks good :-D
How nice.
How sweet of this lady. A smile and a touch of kindness can speak across the language barrier. She obviously recognizes a good person :)
Awesome neighbor!
No las conocía. Te mando un beso.
This is so nice. You live in a good neighborhood.
Never heard of it.
Very kind of your neighbour.
All the best Jan
that Gramma grows some beautiful spinach - ..i LOVE spinach.
Post a Comment