My Life
Imagine, I didn't know this!
Interesting facts again
That's very interesting!
Such an interesting thing. I wonder what the deer see when they seem me now..🫠
Awesome Sunday Smile post! 😉☀️🌈
Happy Sunday!
That's fascinating. If they look green I bet the are very camouflaged.
I wonder how green appears to dichromats.Just looked it up - yellow, brown or grey!
Very interesting fact, Christine, Thanks!
Good to know Jabblog!
What? I had no idea!
Another fascinating fact. Thanks Christine!
That's interesting.All the best Jan
wow ....interesting!
Amazing!!!Thanks for linkingbto SundaySmilesMuch♡love
Ten un buen domingo. Te mando un beso.
Tricromático é bem melhor!Boa semana! :-)
Thank you! That explains a lot.
That's amazing. I didn't know that :-D
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Imagine,
I didn't know this!
Interesting facts again
That's very interesting!
Such an interesting thing. I wonder what the deer see when they seem me now..🫠
Awesome Sunday Smile post! 😉☀️🌈
Happy Sunday!
That's fascinating. If they look green I bet the are very camouflaged.
I wonder how green appears to dichromats.Just looked it up - yellow, brown or grey!
Very interesting fact, Christine, Thanks!
Good to know Jabblog!
What? I had no idea!
Another fascinating fact. Thanks Christine!
That's interesting.
All the best Jan
wow ....interesting!
Amazing!!!
Thanks for linkingbto SundaySmiles
Much♡love
Ten un buen domingo. Te mando un beso.
Ten un buen domingo. Te mando un beso.
Tricromático é bem melhor!
Boa semana! :-)
Thank you! That explains a lot.
That's amazing. I didn't know that :-D
Post a Comment