My Life
Shakespeare...
Very good, especially the hippopotamus and the heavy socks!
These ones are good Christine. :-D The first one made me cry!
Oh..so many good ones! LOL about the Weekend Immune one..and yes, the hippo one is priceless too. Thanks for these!
Loved the banana joke.
Awesome memes.
All funny, but Shakespeare, hilarious! LOL
I like the weekend immune system.
I got such a kick out of the memes today, Christine, especially the Shakespeare one. LOL!
ha ha ha love the cowboy.
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
Oh those are great.
Thanks for the smiles Christine :)
A lovely collection Christine.All the best Jan
Love the hippo one
Lindos memes. Te mando un beso.
Another great group of memes. I always enjoy reading these every Wednesday.
These are great especially the first two! Allie ofwww.allienyc.com
I'm sure we all look different at different times.
:)
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Shakespeare...
Very good, especially the hippopotamus and the heavy socks!
These ones are good Christine. :-D The first one made me cry!
Oh..so many good ones! LOL about the Weekend Immune one..and yes, the hippo one is priceless too. Thanks for these!
Loved the banana joke.
Awesome memes.
All funny, but Shakespeare, hilarious! LOL
I like the weekend immune system.
I got such a kick out of the memes today, Christine, especially the Shakespeare one. LOL!
ha ha ha love the cowboy.
Beautiful blog
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
Oh those are great.
Thanks for the smiles Christine :)
A lovely collection Christine.
All the best Jan
Love the hippo one
Lindos memes. Te mando un beso.
Another great group of memes. I always enjoy reading these every Wednesday.
These are great especially the first two!
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
I'm sure we all look different at different times.
:)
Post a Comment