Saturday, July 19, 2025

Hawkins Cheezies


 

I was in a conversation with some family members and the topic turned to cheezies.  It had been ages since I had these Hawkins cheezies which I loved as a child.  So I went and got a bag.  

And yes, to your comments they tasted just as good.  They are a bit harder and crunchier than Cheetos and I believe originate in Canada.

25 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Yummy with cheese!

Angie's Recipes said...

Not a fan of any junks, however good they are.

roentare said...

I stopped eating these recently. It is now classified as "industrial edible elements"

Iris Flavia said...

Hmmmm, they look cheesily yummy!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never heard of that brand.

Failed to Publish is back. GRRR

jabblog said...

Were they as good as you remembered?

Martha Jane Orlando said...

We call them Cheetos here in the States. Fun snack, Christine!

ellie said...

I don't think we have these here in the midlands. Nice treat!

Caitlin&Megan said...

Are they as good as when you were a kid? So glad you could find them.

Mrs. L said...

And now I am craving for some too!

Tanza Erlambang said...

love cheese.... yummy

DVArtist said...

I could eat these for sure.

Kathy G said...

I have a weakness for any type of crunchy cheese snack.

Ananka said...

Don't know them. I found vegan cheesy crisps recently that are nice :-D

J.P. Alexander said...

A mi me gustan los chitos. T e mando un beso.

sandy said...

oh never heard of them but i am a Cheetos addict.

Lowcarb team member said...

Not for me ... but I'm pleased you enjoyed them.

All the best Jan

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I['ve never had Cheezies brand but I do LOVE Cheetos! Last time I bought two bags when they were buy one get one and ate them both. No more Cheetos for me.

DrumMajor said...

Best to eat them with nurse gloves on. Linda in Kansas

CheerfulMonk said...

They look good!

Christine said...

Haha Linda

Rajani Rehana said...

Yum😋

My name is Erika. said...

My husband would LOVE these.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I've never heard of these, but I would probably like them!

DeniseinVA said...

Always nice to find a new snack.