My Life
I thought cottons were easily flammable
Well, in winter my feet sure won´t burn. Ingo´s late Grandma made wonderful socks of wool for us.
That's good to know!
So interesting to know, we used to have a relative in the family who actually worked in a wool house. It was interesting whey I was little to see wool on a sheep and when they would shear the sheep, as well.
Wool also keeps you warm when its wet too, if you should be wearing outside when it rains. It's great stuff. Thanks for this Christine. Happy Sunday.
😊
Yes I love wool my favorite fiber for it's qualities
How fascinating, Christine. That's a fact I didn't know until now.
That's good to know.
Interesting about wool. I had no idea. Thanks for sharing.
I'm a fan of wool.
Roentare wool is not cotton though
Thank you for the PSA!
Excellent info. We learnt a great deal about wool when in Peru this spring.
Amazing really isn't it :-D
Thanks for sharing this.All the best Jan
I never knew this about wool. Very, very cool. Thank you.
Wonderful piece of knowledge 👍♥️
Post a Comment
18 comments:
I thought cottons were easily flammable
Well, in winter my feet sure won´t burn. Ingo´s late Grandma made wonderful socks of wool for us.
That's good to know!
So interesting to know, we used to have a relative in the family who actually worked in a wool house. It was interesting whey I was little to see wool on a sheep and when they would shear the sheep, as well.
Wool also keeps you warm when its wet too, if you should be wearing outside when it rains. It's great stuff. Thanks for this Christine. Happy Sunday.
😊
Yes I love wool my favorite fiber for it's qualities
How fascinating, Christine. That's a fact I didn't know until now.
That's good to know.
Interesting about wool. I had no idea. Thanks for sharing.
I'm a fan of wool.
Roentare wool is not cotton though
Thank you for the PSA!
Excellent info. We learnt a great deal about wool when in Peru this spring.
Amazing really isn't it :-D
Thanks for sharing this.
All the best Jan
I never knew this about wool. Very, very cool. Thank you.
Wonderful piece of knowledge 👍♥️
Post a Comment