Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! The theme is 'Owls'. Rain is on an indefinite break.
Here is my Owl ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") in watercolur pencil on cardstock.
For the Dinner Date, I made a chocolate yogurt cake. It is moist and delicious.


25 comments:
Cute owl. I saw one wet from rain - those legs!!!
You painted a beautiful owl!
This cake is delicious.
Owl, Sophia's bird!!
The yogurt cake looks delicious,
I went to the link and saw the recipe!!
Have a nice day, Kristine!!
Cute owl and the cake looks yummy :-D
Two of my favourite things in one post - owls and chocolate cake! 🦉🎂
Your owl is precious. Your cake is making me hungry. Now I want something sweet!
The owl looks so cute.
Christine linda arte da coruja, que delicia esse bolo que vontade de comer um pedaço, Christine bjs.
Great capture in your art. Lovely dish, too!
Adoring the owl. Looks good what you made!
I saved your recipe to a pinterest board sounds delicious. Love your painting too
Your owl is super, but I really really want a piece of that chocolate cake right now. :)
I like them both!
Great Owl and delicious looking cake. I could be my Grandma Gragg's chocolate cake that I can taste just looking at it.
Love the art but you are killing me with that cake. It looks so good and we are no longer eating cake. Ya know kidney friendly diet. LOL Have a great day today.
Awesome art!
My owl is
HERE
Happy Thursday
Much♡love
Yum Cute owl.
I do love owls, Christine. We have several Barred owls living in our woods. Blessings!
Loving both:)
Both are delightful!
I like your owl and I'm sure that cake tastes delicious.
All the best Jan
Te quedo muy bien el dibujo.- Gracias por la receta. m
Beautiful.
Owls are interesting birds. Sometimes they are cute and sometimes they are spooky. Yours is cute. He looks like he's lost or waiting on someone. lol Yum, chocolate cake! Next Friday is DH's birthday. I plan to make a chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting per his request. :)
Post a Comment