My Life
Oh, yes, I love summer - actually I wait for it.. Again grey and too cold...
very pretty this flowers!!!
Very beautiful flowers.
It is lovely to see flowers blooming. Sometimes they seem to appear almost out of nowhere.
Amazing to see these beautiful blooms. July is just getting hotter here.
I love summer too, especially summer flowers. :) Have a great day Christine.
So beautiful.
Pretty..
I love summer flowers, but not the heat. Great photos, Christine!
Very pretty.
Those lilies are very beautiful.
Lovely :-D
Oh, these photos are gorgeous! That trumpet vine is so vibrant, and those lilies are just stunning. And yes, I totally agree – summer blooms are the absolute best!melodyjacob.com
I like autumn better. :)
Always a treat to see summer flowers.All the best Jan
Lindas flores. te mando un beso.
Beautiful blooms-grew trumpet vines at the woods home-the hummingbirds like them too
Very beautiful
I love summer because of the flowers. Thanks for sharing these from your walk.
Beautiful blooms. I don't know that I've seen Lillies in the wild in that shade of pink: Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Oh, yes, I love summer - actually I wait for it.. Again grey and too cold...
very pretty this flowers!!!
Very beautiful flowers.
It is lovely to see flowers blooming. Sometimes they seem to appear almost out of nowhere.
Amazing to see these beautiful blooms. July is just getting hotter here.
I love summer too, especially summer flowers. :) Have a great day Christine.
So beautiful.
Pretty..
I love summer flowers, but not the heat. Great photos, Christine!
Very pretty.
Those lilies are very beautiful.
Lovely :-D
Oh, these photos are gorgeous! That trumpet vine is so vibrant, and those lilies are just stunning. And yes, I totally agree – summer blooms are the absolute best!
melodyjacob.com
I like autumn better. :)
Always a treat to see summer flowers.
All the best Jan
Lindas flores. te mando un beso.
Beautiful blooms-grew trumpet vines at the woods home-the hummingbirds like them too
Very beautiful
I love summer because of the flowers. Thanks for sharing these from your walk.
Beautiful blooms. I don't know that I've seen Lillies in the wild in that shade of pink: Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment