My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
Looks a bit like my angler fish (without the "rod").
Ready to eat something... Beautiful!
Such a cute fish
...I new fish for me.
The fish is so cute with the teeth!
That's a cutie :-D
Sweet art! Such a colorful fish!
Wonderful to see this fun fish! He's even smiling! Happy Weekend!
Yes, they do have teeth - and the teeth on the real ones are quite scary looking.
He's cute. It looks like he has bucked teeth which makes him even cuter. Happy Friday!
Such a cute fish. You need to re-do this in ink and add to Inktober word for fish.
Pucker up for a big fishy kiss!
cute fish ~ new one to me ~ hugs,my new blog is anartistreflects.comWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,an artist reflects
Cool!
aww .... never seen in nature
That's a scary looking fish, Christine. Beautiful job!
A Trigger Fish. I have never heard of one before but I do like the looks of him in your art. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Never hratd of it before, i'll google to tead moreThanks for sharing and linking to. AFFFmuch♡love
Oh my goodness, so cute!!
Oh, is she/he smiling 😊 Thanks for a smile 😄
It looks quite hungry.
Love it!
He looks a happy chappy.
Great job, very cute.
I love your paintings-happy weekend
Your Trigger Fish looks quite happy but apparently (according to Wikipedia) they can be quite ill-tempered!Enjoy the coming weekend.All the best Jan
A new fish to me! Fun painting! Joining you from Friday Art.-Soma
I had never heard of a trigger fish, so I had to look it up. Neat!
Great job on that fish art!
great painting of this fish!!!
He's quite friendly looking!!
Excellent art my friend 👌
that's a cute fish. Catching up here a bit.
Post a Comment
33 comments:
Looks a bit like my angler fish (without the "rod").
Ready to eat something...
Beautiful!
Such a cute fish
...I new fish for me.
The fish is so cute with the teeth!
That's a cutie :-D
Sweet art! Such a colorful fish!
Wonderful to see this fun fish! He's even smiling! Happy Weekend!
Yes, they do have teeth - and the teeth on the real ones are quite scary looking.
He's cute. It looks like he has bucked teeth which makes him even cuter. Happy Friday!
Such a cute fish. You need to re-do this in ink and add to Inktober word for fish.
Pucker up for a big fishy kiss!
cute fish ~ new one to me ~ hugs,
my new blog is anartistreflects.com
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
an artist reflects
Cool!
aww .... never seen in nature
That's a scary looking fish, Christine. Beautiful job!
A Trigger Fish. I have never heard of one before but I do like the looks of him in your art. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Never hratd of it before, i'll google to tead more
Thanks for sharing and linking to. AFFF
much♡love
Oh my goodness, so cute!!
Oh, is she/he smiling 😊 Thanks for a smile 😄
It looks quite hungry.
Love it!
He looks a happy chappy.
Great job, very cute.
I love your paintings-happy weekend
Your Trigger Fish looks quite happy but apparently (according to Wikipedia) they can be quite ill-tempered!
Enjoy the coming weekend.
All the best Jan
A new fish to me! Fun painting! Joining you from Friday Art.
-Soma
I had never heard of a trigger fish, so I had to look it up. Neat!
Great job on that fish art!
great painting of this fish!!!
He's quite friendly looking!!
Excellent art my friend 👌
that's a cute fish. Catching up here a bit.
Post a Comment