Saturday, December 17, 2022

The perfect baked salmon


 I discovered the perfect way to bake salmon and indeed other fish is not to overcook it.  Sort of like making the perfect steak.  This large fillet was done at 375F for 15 minutes until it is just cooked through.

I first marinate the fillet with olive oil, salt, pepper, dried tarragon, onion powder, garlic powder and vinegar.

25 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Congrats on finding the best way!!!!

Kay said...

That does look awesome, Christine. I haven't cooked salmon is such a long, long time. I think we should try doing it again.

roentare said...

That just looks so yummy

DeniseinVA said...

Sounds delicious, and easy. Thanks Christine!

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds very good! Hugs, Valerie

Tanza Erlambang said...

love salmon... tasteful

Angie's Recipes said...

I just had some baked salmon too :-) Yummy!

ashok said...

I can almost feel the taste..yum

ellie said...

Oh I wish I liked salmon. Lovely post!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Looks perfect! Happy Saturday!

Ivy's Closet said...

Look awesome!

Barwitzki said...

Looks wonderful.
Yes... Food must be tasty.
I had cooked broccoli soup with chicken broth today... I like it :-)
greetings to you Viola

Present by M said...

This salmon look perfect. Thank you for sharing your secret.

Mary Kirkland said...

I love salmon. We just had some a couple of nights ago.

Wanda said...

It looks perfect, Christine. Know it tasted perfect too. I like to bake my salmon too.

Lowcarb team member said...

Delicious ... we love salmon :)

All the best Jan

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I bake mine, too. Yours looks wonderful and delicious, Christine.

Ananka said...

My partner would love this :-D

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por la receta.

Christine said...

Thanks Wanda

peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm afraid of looking at Salmon and the price.
Coffee is on and stay safe

bread&salt said...

Looks yummy!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

so yummy!!!thank for perfcet way!
hug Elke

Anonymous said...

Looks so yummy!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Looks delicious.