My Life
I saw some really awesome X'mas decoration yesterday too. Enjoy the holiday season, Christine.
Really Christmas, beautiful!
It all looks so pretty. Thanks for sending the card! hugs, Valerie
This is a fun display for the silly season!
It's fun to see everyone's decorations, isn't it?
Now you need snow! Just kidding! Yes, one whole street next to where I work are full of those blow up kind of things they put out at dark.
Fantastic!
They are lovely.
Sometimes the Christmas season is a silly season. These are nicely done.
Oh my. How cool is that?
So fun!
Acho a decoração de natal linda!Por aqui já tem muita decoração!Beijos! 🌸😘
Fun
They went all out, didn't they?
I love Christmas decorations.
I'm surprised to see some Christmas lights going up in our neighborhood already.
I love it. Very festive.
Our neighborhood is getting brighter too. I even put a string of lights on our balcony!!
I do like this season and seeing all the decorations.............By the way, I did correct my omission in the 'Bangers and Mash' post! The cabbage is added at instruction number five, this was omitted in the original post ... and now corrected.Many thankshttp://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/2022/12/bangers-and-mash-great-british-supper.htmlAll the best Jan
Bella decoración. Te mando un beso.
beautiful photo....great shot
This is so cute! Julia xhttps://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
What a fun display!
JB calls them blow-up aliens, especially during the day when they are flat!
Looks fun! We don't really do outdoor decorations here in Scotland, but it is getting more popular!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
I saw some really awesome X'mas decoration yesterday too. Enjoy the holiday season, Christine.
Really Christmas, beautiful!
It all looks so pretty. Thanks for sending the card! hugs, Valerie
This is a fun display for the silly season!
It's fun to see everyone's decorations, isn't it?
Now you need snow! Just kidding! Yes, one whole street next to where I work are full of those blow up kind of things they put out at dark.
Fantastic!
They are lovely.
Sometimes the Christmas season is a silly season. These are nicely done.
Oh my. How cool is that?
So fun!
Acho a decoração de natal linda!
Por aqui já tem muita decoração!
Beijos! 🌸😘
Fun
They went all out, didn't they?
I love Christmas decorations.
I'm surprised to see some Christmas lights going up in our neighborhood already.
I love it. Very festive.
Our neighborhood is getting brighter too. I even put a string of lights on our balcony!!
I do like this season and seeing all the decorations.
............
By the way, I did correct my omission in the 'Bangers and Mash' post!
The cabbage is added at instruction number five, this was omitted in the original post ... and now corrected.
Many thanks
http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/2022/12/bangers-and-mash-great-british-supper.html
All the best Jan
Bella decoración. Te mando un beso.
beautiful photo....
great shot
This is so cute!
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
What a fun display!
JB calls them blow-up aliens, especially during the day when they are flat!
Looks fun! We don't really do outdoor decorations here in Scotland, but it is getting more popular!
Post a Comment