Oh, such sweet art! Happy Christmas weekend! We are frozen here with horrible wind chills. Oh, I just want to stay home. Stay well and all the best to your Christmas plans with family and loved ones. Thanks for being here❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️
So wonderful! Thanks for the Friday art! All the best to the Christmas season! Stay healthy and calm and of course, cozy! Here's to those holiday meals filled with fun and laughter!
A beautiful rose - and the Christmas dog looks adorable! :-D I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas time and all the best for 2023, Traude 🍎🕯️🎄🌟🎄🕯️🍎 https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/12/costa-ricanische-weihnachtsgrue.html
My sincere apologies for the late visit, but I lost my internet on Friday when a storm hit my area and before I could check out your fabulous rose and dog. I also want to wish you a belated Happy Holidays. I'm off to see what I missed this week.
28 comments:
Love both paintings. Very cute and innocent
Beautiful, esp. the dog!
Buon Natale a te e a tutti coloro che porti nel cuore.
very sweet the dog and flower!!!
very happy christmas!
Hug, Elke
Oh, such sweet art! Happy Christmas weekend! We are frozen here with horrible wind chills. Oh, I just want to stay home. Stay well and all the best to your Christmas plans with family and loved ones. Thanks for being here❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️
Such a great Friday post! Love that last painting so much! Happy Holidays!
So wonderful! Thanks for the Friday art! All the best to the Christmas season! Stay healthy and calm and of course, cozy! Here's to those holiday meals filled with fun and laughter!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Christine!
Lovely art!
Such fun art work!
Blessings, Christine!
Both are nice
Laurie I am guessing this is you, Merry Christmas!
Two really nice ones. Happy Holidays Christine. Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday
Much🌲love
Elegant Xmas Rose and sweet, sweet doggie for Xmas ~ Xo
Wishing you Happy Hoidays, good health and laughter,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
A beautiful rose - and the Christmas dog looks adorable! :-D
I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas time
and all the best for 2023, Traude
🍎🕯️🎄🌟🎄🕯️🍎
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/12/costa-ricanische-weihnachtsgrue.html
Love the dog, I have a headband like that! Hugs, Valerie
Christine your art is so much fun. I really like both of these. Thank you for joining FFO. Have the best Christmas.
Two lovely pieces of artwork Christine, but do love that dog. Our niece sent photos of her beagles dressed just like this :)
A lovely rose and a very sweet dog :)
All the best Jan
Lindo perrito , bella rosa. Te deseo una feliz navidad para ti y tu familia. Te mando un beso.
Both are very special, Christine. My dearest has called me "Rose" for years, his special name for me.
And the doggie, reminds me of our Molly Girl. Can't believe she been gone a few years now.
I like this funny dog. I wish you a happy christmas despite the cold tempest in your area (kwarkito)
beautiful paintings....
dog looks so sweet
Both are awesome ~ Xo
Wishing you Happy Holidays, good health and love,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Both are fabulous, Christine!
The rose is beautiful and the dog is oh so sweet!
wow what a majestic rose dear Christine!!!!!
loved the face so Cute !
My sincere apologies for the late visit, but I lost my internet on Friday when a storm hit my area and before I could check out your fabulous rose and dog. I also want to wish you a belated Happy Holidays. I'm off to see what I missed this week.
Post a Comment