Sunday, December 18, 2022

White Amarillis


 My friend brought me this white amarillis as a gift last week.  I will look forward to the blooms!  

I gave her an art calendar with my art that I had printed up for her.  She noticed it had US holidays on it as I use Shutterfly, a US company.  I had never noticed after years of printing up my own.  It is easily edited, so I should be more observant next time!

19 comments:

bread&salt said...

Such a beautiful gift.

Anonymous said...

Nice gift I love an amarillis at christmas time. I picked up a lovely one last year that grew two stems of blooms. I repotted that one and will see if I get a bloom this year.
would not have thought of usa holidays either on a calendar for a gift. I like shutterfly too. I made a photo book with them of my yellowstone trip awhile back

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Beautiful flower!
hug Elke

Jenn Jilks said...

Mine is growing! It looks so promising!

My name is Erika. said...

Its growing. Hopefully soon you'll have some beautiful flowers.

Cherry Blossoms said...

oh, it's looking beautiful! So nice to see!

ashok said...

Lovely gift...

Hilly Nicolay said...

I wonder Christine what kind of beautiful flower it will be...

roentare said...

It is pleasing to look at!

Anonymous said...

How lovely! That will be such a pretty flower show.

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindo regalo, te mando un beso.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I never had a amaryllis,

Coffee is on and stay safe

The Happy Whisk said...

Great to be able to edit that!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

It is beautiful flowers. My mother always had these flowers at Christmas. The flowers were red.

Tanza Erlambang said...

a wonderful gift....

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a nice gift, one you will enjoy seeing when it blooms.

All the best Jan

Ananka said...

That was nice of your friend :-D

DeniseinVA said...

A nice thoughtful gift and hoping you will show it blooming :)

Kay said...

I can't remember seeing a white amaryllis. I'll look forward to seeing your bloom.