My Life
Enjoyed these, thank you Christine!
Dreaming of a white Christmas at the sandy beach would be a disappointment!
:D Thank you!
A beach Christmas sounds nice
Oh, I so love that last one! Yes, it's a procaffienated week for me!
Oh, these are so good! HAPPY HOLIDAYS ππ€Άπ ❤️ Stay well!
Such a great Wednesday meme ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
We are not going to have a white X'mas either..:-(
I liked the one with the tree from Florida. Just like Hawaii.
Laughing so hard at Frankenstein!!
Awesome!
Thanks ! Funny!
Fun memes, thaks for sharing!
Great memes! Hope your Christmas is blessed!
Thanks for sharing the memes. They're spirit lifters.
Cousin from Florida, lol We have lots of Palm tree's here in Vegas too.
A very good collection :)Happy Mid-week wishes.All the best Jan
You find the best. I had to chuckle out loud at the Wisemen! HaHa
Lindos memes te mando un beso.
These ones are really good. I am sooooooo number 3! And love your idea of a white christmas :-D
These posts are always great. Thanks, Christine!
I love your 'being humble.' It's so true, so very true.
LOVED them all, but I wish I HAD been dreaming of a white Christmas!
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Enjoyed these, thank you Christine!
Dreaming of a white Christmas at the sandy beach would be a disappointment!
:D Thank you!
A beach Christmas sounds nice
Oh, I so love that last one! Yes, it's a procaffienated week for me!
Oh, these are so good! HAPPY HOLIDAYS ππ€Άπ ❤️ Stay well!
Such a great Wednesday meme ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
We are not going to have a white X'mas either..:-(
I liked the one with the tree from Florida. Just like Hawaii.
Laughing so hard at Frankenstein!!
Awesome!
Thanks ! Funny!
Fun memes, thaks for sharing!
Great memes! Hope your Christmas is blessed!
Thanks for sharing the memes. They're spirit lifters.
Cousin from Florida, lol We have lots of Palm tree's here in Vegas too.
A very good collection :)
Happy Mid-week wishes.
All the best Jan
You find the best. I had to chuckle out loud at the Wisemen! HaHa
Lindos memes te mando un beso.
These ones are really good. I am sooooooo number 3! And love your idea of a white christmas :-D
These posts are always great. Thanks, Christine!
I love your 'being humble.' It's so true, so very true.
LOVED them all, but I wish I HAD been dreaming of a white Christmas!
Post a Comment