Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday Memes



 





25 comments:

roentare said...

When you want to say something to someone, just say it. That is gold

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, I need more coffee please! Love these❤️πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„

Tanza Erlambang said...

interesting memes...
love the fifth from top

Kathy G said...

Good ones.

gigi-hawaii said...

Those are nice memes.

Pam said...

Memes can be so funny at times. I sometimes wonder who comes up with some of this stuff

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cool!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun memes, the last one is my fave! Hugs, Valerie

DUTA said...

I like to say nice things to a person: compliment a girl/woman for her looks, praise a person for his kindness, humor, or wisdom. It gives me immense pleasure to do so.

Mary Kirkland said...

Loved these.

Sandra Cox said...

Good ones!

The Happy Whisk said...

Summer tire club!!!!! I lOVE IT!

ashok said...

Good ones

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindos memes te mando un beso.

Christine said...

Haha

Lorraine said...

Good ones!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the combination of serious and humerous. I laughed at the Canada joke.

The Velvet Runway said...

Love these, especially the first!
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

Granny Annie said...

The drum set because parents were naughty. LOL

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Christine! I always enjoy the combo of humour and inspiration.

Ananka said...

These are really good. The 4th one brought a tear to me eye. Seconds to say it but last a life time...so true. We always remember the good people say to us.

Lowcarb team member said...

These are good.
My favourite is the last one :)

All the best Jan

Adam said...

A whistle is a great cheap present for any kid with parents you hate

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you, I love these posts :)

baili said...

Loved all
What a coincidence that i adored a group of young girls for their long shiny hair and their sweet response was heartwarming: )