My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
A beautiful painting :)
I like it. I wish you a happy new year
What an absolute cutie!
So sweet! It would be great to do one when she's older in the same shot. All the best to your art and a beautiful and creative new year!
What a sweet face Christine! Happy New year to you also.
I really like this drawing. I hope that this little message finds you in good shape, that the rigours of winter are not too painful for you. I wish you a good end of the year and that the next one looks good for you
Oh, so cute! And great colors, too, or rather the mix with b/w!
...what a cutie.
I wish you were my auntie and do my drawing too:)
Nice to see a family member in your art. Enjoy your New Year's Eve. I plan to bake some stuffed bell peppers on Saturday. Yours looked great!
your nice looks so cute
So cute!
Nice art Chris
What a beautiful little girl.Blessings, Christine!
I love this paining of your Great Niece. Thank you so much for joining FFO and Happy New Year.
Oh baby drawing ~ XoWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
It's fun to reach an age where we have "great" neices and grandchildren.If she is as cute as your drawing...she's a doll!
Luv this little cutie. Christine thanks for linking to The Twelve Days of Christmas at my blogMuch🌲love
Nice
Aww that's sweet :)Taking the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year.All the best Jan
What a cutie! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2023! :) ~Jess
She a dollCoffee is on and stay safe
Linda pintura, Pasaba a desearte un feliz año lleno de prosperidad para ti y para tu familia. Te mando un beso.
Cute. Happy New Year!
This is so adorable!
Sweet painting of your cute neice: )
Post a Comment
26 comments:
A beautiful painting :)
I like it. I wish you a happy new year
What an absolute cutie!
So sweet! It would be great to do one when she's older in the same shot. All the best to your art and a beautiful and creative new year!
What a sweet face Christine! Happy New year to you also.
I really like this drawing. I hope that this little message finds you in good shape, that the rigours of winter are not too painful for you. I wish you a good end of the year and that the next one looks good for you
Oh, so cute! And great colors, too, or rather the mix with b/w!
...what a cutie.
I wish you were my auntie and do my drawing too:)
Nice to see a family member in your art. Enjoy your New Year's Eve. I plan to bake some stuffed bell peppers on Saturday. Yours looked great!
your nice looks so cute
So cute!
Nice art Chris
What a beautiful little girl.
Blessings, Christine!
I love this paining of your Great Niece. Thank you so much for joining FFO and Happy New Year.
Oh baby drawing ~ Xo
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
It's fun to reach an age where we have "great" neices and grandchildren.
If she is as cute as your drawing...she's a doll!
Luv this little cutie. Christine thanks for linking to The Twelve Days of Christmas at my blog
Much🌲love
Nice
Aww that's sweet :)
Taking the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year.
All the best Jan
What a cutie! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2023! :) ~Jess
She a doll
Coffee is on and stay safe
Linda pintura, Pasaba a desearte un feliz año lleno de prosperidad para ti y para tu familia. Te mando un beso.
Cute. Happy New Year!
This is so adorable!
Sweet painting of your cute neice: )
Post a Comment