My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and Gillena's Art for Fun Friday.
Awesome art!
Love the graceful dancer
These are both incredibly well done.
Beautiful dancers, Christine! Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie
I love the dancer in silhouette ... very beautiful!
To dancing!!!Very pretty! Wish I could dance...
Just lovely!
Two lovely dancersHappy FridayMuch💜love
Lovely art! I love both pieces! Such a wonderful theme!
She is one lovely ballerina.
I like your dancers. I may consider borrowing that Idea for one of my art quilts.
So pretty!!!
Wow such great movement. Thank you for joining FFO.
...always have some dance in your step.
Very pretty!
Beautiful!
Oh divine movement in your art creation ~ XoWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Your art is so lovely
Floating in the air. Beautiful art
This looks great 😊
beautiful.....love the second one
Both are very nice.Happy Friday and weekend wishes.All the best Jan
Bella bailarina te mando un beso.
Beautiful art, Christine.Have a great weekend!
Beautiful art
So wonderful.
These are lovely!
Both are beautiful, Christine ...Andrea @ From the Sol
They’re beautiful!
wonderful art
They're both lovely!
love your dancers :)
Adorable!
Post a Comment
33 comments:
Awesome art!
Love the graceful dancer
These are both incredibly well done.
Beautiful dancers, Christine! Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie
I love the dancer in silhouette ... very beautiful!
To dancing!!!
Very pretty! Wish I could dance...
Just lovely!
Two lovely dancers
Happy Friday
Much💜love
Lovely art! I love both pieces! Such a wonderful theme!
She is one lovely ballerina.
I like your dancers. I may consider borrowing that Idea for one of my art quilts.
So pretty!!!
Wow such great movement. Thank you for joining FFO.
...always have some dance in your step.
Very pretty!
Beautiful!
Oh divine movement in your art creation ~ Xo
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Your art is so lovely
Floating in the air. Beautiful art
This looks great 😊
beautiful.....
love the second one
Both are very nice.
Happy Friday and weekend wishes.
All the best Jan
Bella bailarina te mando un beso.
Beautiful art, Christine.
Have a great weekend!
Beautiful art
So wonderful.
These are lovely!
Both are beautiful, Christine ...
Andrea @ From the Sol
They’re beautiful!
wonderful art
They're both lovely!
love your dancers :)
Adorable!
Post a Comment