Masks are only needed at the doctor. Other the cold just kills it anyways, brrr. Even inside my legs are cold. Love especially your second lady! She is beautiful.
Oh Christine these ladies are just lovely. Well done my friend. I have had a request to show how to put a face on a bottle. I will do a step by step next week. Have a great day today and thank you for joining FFO.
It is interesting to see the difference in masked faces and non-masked faces. I was working at a concert (orchestra) last night and part of the violin section had on masks, as did the lead cello player.
These are great and two dresses I would love to have in my wardrobe, even if I had nowhere to go :) Who would have thought that a mask would be a part of fashion?
39 comments:
Beautiful arts
These are both beautiful. For some reason, it feels strange to see a masked face now, even though I still wear one in public.
luv the pandemic progression in your art Christine
much💗love
A very good contrast between these two paintings. Great art work :)
Lovely paintings, Christine. Have agreat day! Hugs, Valerie
Wow! Very beautiful.
Masks are only needed at the doctor. Other the cold just kills it anyways, brrr. Even inside my legs are cold. Love especially your second lady! She is beautiful.
Both are really beautiful.
Love that you did these. Still have those masks to wear. Happy Friday! I hope you have a festive weekend!
These are both lovely Christine, and the masked face is a good (is there a good?) way to remember covid.
Oh Christine these ladies are just lovely. Well done my friend. I have had a request to show how to put a face on a bottle. I will do a step by step next week. Have a great day today and thank you for joining FFO.
It is interesting to see the difference in masked faces and non-masked faces. I was working at a concert (orchestra) last night and part of the violin section had on masks, as did the lead cello player.
Piękne prace.
Both are lovely art creations ~ even with a mask ~ Xo
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Christine. Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday
Much💌love
Sign of the times. Like the gowns.
Lovely pieces!
I'm working on one.
Over the time I have been following you and your art work, I have seen such beautiful progress in your work. These gowns are lovely.
Especially love the first one. Happy weekend.
Nice art
These are great and two dresses I would love to have in my wardrobe, even if I had nowhere to go :) Who would have thought that a mask would be a part of fashion?
They both came out really well.
It's amazing how masks became part of the fashion of so many people.
Lovely paintings, I especially like your first one.
Enjoy your weekend.
All the best Jan
When I go into a store, I'm starting to mask up.
Coffee is on and stay safe
Thanks Wanda
Bellas pinturas, te mando un beso.
Very, very pretty. So sweet! Love that the face mask matches!!!!
I do like these drawings
Beautiful paintings, Christine!
Hugs and blessings 💐
beautiful paintings....
love the first one
Thank you
These are both good Christine :-D
Beautiful paintings, Christine.
Both wonderful!
Both a great!
So beautiful Christine.
They are both lovely!!
Lovely paintings.
Post a Comment