My Life
A funny candy-themed hopping beetle!!! Haha, the things you see.A great painting!!!
Nature is awesome, huh!
I've never seen this little bug before, Christine. Your drawing is great!
Lovely art! Have a nice weekend.
That is so pretty. If only all insects and bugs could be so attractive . . .
That's a really cool bug!
Wow, that is one cute and colorful insect. You did a great job drawing him too. Happy FRiday Christine.
you nailed his portrait.
Awesome sketch of t'he ''new bug to me ~ Wow! Hugs ^_^
Nice artHappy FridayThanks for linking to AFFF#221much love
lovely artwork! Love the colours. Have a lovely weekend!
Isn't that just the most amazing little creature?Great job on your art.
Beautiful, I've never seen one!
Wow, so colourful.
Deus caritas est!
You did a fabulous job on the candy Pill Hopper. I don't want them in my garden though. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.
je te souhaite une bonne soiréebisous
Linda pintura. Te mando un beso.
That is definitely a bug I have never heard of before. I LOVE your drawing. Happy AFFF and FFO.
Oh my goodness, it DOES look just like a hard stripey candy!
...it sure is bright and colorful!
I had never heard of one. I wonder why the colors? There must be some evolutionary advantage.
OMG! That is an amazing bug.
It is brightly coloured and you sketched it so well.All the best Jan
Great image of this Candy Pill Hopper. I have never heard or seen one before. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
A funny candy-themed hopping beetle!!! Haha, the things you see.
A great painting!!!
Nature is awesome, huh!
I've never seen this little bug before, Christine. Your drawing is great!
Lovely art! Have a nice weekend.
That is so pretty. If only all insects and bugs could be so attractive . . .
That's a really cool bug!
Wow, that is one cute and colorful insect. You did a great job drawing him too. Happy FRiday Christine.
you nailed his portrait.
Awesome sketch of t'he ''new bug to me ~ Wow!
Hugs ^_^
Nice art
Happy Friday
Thanks for linking to AFFF#221
much love
lovely artwork! Love the colours. Have a lovely weekend!
Isn't that just the most amazing little creature?
Great job on your art.
Beautiful, I've never seen one!
Wow, so colourful.
Deus caritas est!
You did a fabulous job on the candy Pill Hopper. I don't want them in my garden though. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.
je te souhaite une bonne soirée
bisous
Linda pintura. Te mando un beso.
That is definitely a bug I have never heard of before. I LOVE your drawing. Happy AFFF and FFO.
Oh my goodness, it DOES look just like a hard stripey candy!
...it sure is bright and colorful!
I had never heard of one. I wonder why the colors? There must be some evolutionary advantage.
OMG! That is an amazing bug.
It is brightly coloured and you sketched it so well.
All the best Jan
Great image of this Candy Pill Hopper. I have never heard or seen one before. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment