I saw this recipe for chickpea flour rolls online and decided to make it. It is very flavourful. While it is considered a carb, it is high in protein and fibre. However husband M and daughter L did not like them. Perhaps because they are not fried unlike falafels and such!
1 1/2c chickpea flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1 tbs finely chopped rosemary (I used 1 tsp dried)
1 tbs olive oil
1c warm water
preheat oven 375F
Lightly grease muffin tin. I found it difficult to remove from the pan after baking. In a mixing bowl, whisk chickpea flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in rosemary, thyme, garlic. Add olive oil and warm water, mix until smooth. Pour batter into muffin tin, fill each cup 2/3. Bake 40 min until golden brown.
Makes 6 rolls.


No comments:
Post a Comment