Monday, August 10, 2026

Instant pudding and fruit

 


This dessert is inspired by Mary's recent post on healthier eating.  I had a pack of fat free chocolate pudding (sweetened with aspartame) and lots of fruit and thought 'why not?'.  It truly is instant pudding, just whisk in 2 cups of cold milk for a few minutes and it is ready to go!

22 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Good idea!!!

Angie's Recipes said...

Glad that you enjoyed it!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Yummy!

Kathylorraine said...

awesome

roentare said...

Fat free chocolate sounds good

Ananka said...

Looks good. Thanks for your kind words Christine <3

Tom said...

...yum.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Christine que delicia, feliz semana bjs.

gigi-hawaii said...

Looks delicious!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

That's a great idea, Christine.

DVArtist said...

I will try this I have some sugarless pudding and some fresh fruit. Thanks for the recipe.

R's Rue said...

Yummy.

The Happy Whisk said...

Excellent.

Mary Kirkland said...

I'm so glad you tried it and liked it. I've been eating this every night when I want a little something sweet.

peppylady (Dora) said...

It been some time since I bought instant pudding.

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks good.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Se ve rico. Te mando un beso.

My name is Erika. said...

What a good idea to try this with chocolate pudding. I bet it was tasty.

Cheerful Monk said...

I haven’t had pudding in years. Thanks for the suggestion. 😊

Katerinas Blog said...

Sometimes, a little treat is necessary.

jabblog said...

Now that is speedy.

DeniseinVA said...

It sounds like a great dessert when I get a sweet tooth thing :) Thanks Christine!