My Life
Wow! Looks like a ride in the kiddie section at the amusement park! Linda in Kansas
What a cute baby bath!
That is such fun!
It is looking rather cute
Que fofa a banheira uma graça o bebê vai amar Christine bjs.
Lovely!
Hi Linda!
So cute! Great find, indeed!
I had no idea about these. Adoring!
What a great idea! I do love that duckie design, too, Christine.
That’s so clever. Gigi Hawaii.
Gigi Hawaii. I plan to blog and post at least once a week.
That is so cute and a good idea :-D
How cute is that.
So sweet. rkrsrue.blogspot.com
That's great, and I LOVE the duck.
Cute!
A fun and cute baby bath ... and such a good idea.All the best Jan
Linda bañera. te mando un beso
Oh this is so cool.
I love it! What a great idea.
so sweet!!!
This cuteness let me forget the summer heat.
That is adorable! quack quack!
That tube is a hoot.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Wow! Looks like a ride in the kiddie section at the amusement park! Linda in Kansas
What a cute baby bath!
That is such fun!
It is looking rather cute
Que fofa a banheira uma graça o bebê vai amar Christine bjs.
Lovely!
Hi Linda!
So cute! Great find, indeed!
I had no idea about these. Adoring!
What a great idea! I do love that duckie design, too, Christine.
That’s so clever. Gigi Hawaii.
Gigi Hawaii. I plan to blog and post at least once a week.
That is so cute and a good idea :-D
How cute is that.
So sweet.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
That's great, and I LOVE the duck.
Cute!
A fun and cute baby bath ... and such a good idea.
All the best Jan
Linda bañera. te mando un beso
Oh this is so cool.
I love it! What a great idea.
so sweet!!!
This cuteness let me forget the summer heat.
That is adorable! quack quack!
That tube is a hoot.
Post a Comment