My Life
A great bunch! I'm still laughing.
I like the weed - so sweet!
Oh dear they all superb πFourth one is so beautiful π₯°♥️♥️♥️Last one so awesome π
Oh, these were great! Thanks so much for the smile. I enjoyed the last one so much too! But that first one cracked me up ππ« ππ»
Love the glass of water...
I too am thankful for another new day.
These are great. Happy Wednesday!
Loved your post Happy Wednesday
I'm always a fan of your Wednesday memes, Christine, and today is no exception.
Memes incrΓveis Christine bjs.
Yes to the artist.
These are good. I like the weeds one, so sweet :-D
Thank you for your wise and funny memes, dear Christine! πAll the best, TraudeπΏ https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/08/mit-dem-enkel-durchs-waldviertel-und-in.html
Wonderful, I had to laugh so much at the first one
These are good ones. Yes Sun should stop showing off it's too hot.
Such a fun post! Thank you for sharing! :)
These are good ones Christine ...Enjoy the remainder of your Wednesday.All the best Jan
awesome
i like these.
I love the read the story again-about the little weed. :)
Always fun, thank you Christine!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
A great bunch! I'm still laughing.
I like the weed - so sweet!
Oh dear they all superb π
Fourth one is so beautiful π₯°♥️♥️♥️
Last one so awesome π
Oh, these were great! Thanks so much for the smile. I enjoyed the last one so much too! But that first one cracked me up ππ« ππ»
Love the glass of water...
I too am thankful for another new day.
These are great. Happy Wednesday!
Loved your post Happy Wednesday
I'm always a fan of your Wednesday memes, Christine, and today is no exception.
Memes incrΓveis Christine bjs.
Yes to the artist.
These are good. I like the weeds one, so sweet :-D
Thank you for your wise and funny memes, dear Christine! π
All the best, Traude
πΏ https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/08/mit-dem-enkel-durchs-waldviertel-und-in.html
Wonderful, I had to laugh so much at the first one
These are good ones. Yes Sun should stop showing off it's too hot.
Such a fun post! Thank you for sharing! :)
These are good ones Christine ...
Enjoy the remainder of your Wednesday.
All the best Jan
awesome
i like these.
I love the read the story again-about the little weed. :)
Always fun, thank you Christine!
Post a Comment