Monday, August 4, 2025

30 things and ripening tomatoes


 It is the long Civic Holiday weekend in Ontario,Canada.  Employers don't have to observe this one.

Hope you enjoy this meme.

my san marzano tomatoes ripening Jul 28 2025

cherry tomatoes ripening Jul 28 2025


21 comments:

roentare said...

You are so right that I keep most of the things listed in the first pic

Elkes Lebensglück said...

the tomatoes are wonderful!!! Yummy!
Hugs Elke

jabblog said...

Lovely looking tomatoes.
We're all guilty of keeping things we don't use/need/no longer work or fit. Human nature, I suppose.

gigi-hawaii said...

Eat them before the birds and bugs do!

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Que lindos os tomates, Christine boa segunda-feira bjs.

ellie said...

#12 comes to mind. I went to a Cher Concert a few years ago and my friend bought me an ungodly expensive Cher Mug. I've never used it.

Caitlin&Megan said...

Tomatoes seem to take forever to ripen. Sometimes, it is best to pick them sooner than later. Oh the decisions we have to make with tomatoes.

Angie's Recipes said...

I am guilty for so many things on that list :-//

Gillena Cox said...

Interestung list and i luv tomatoes

Much♡love

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Interesting tomatoes. I have a bunch of tomatoes that are starting to ripen.

CheerfulMonk said...

We never have problems with mismatched socks---we always buy the same kind. It saves a lot of time over the years.

Ananka said...

The tomatoes are looking good.

Haha the list is good. I periodically go through the manuals though, I keep them in a drawer. I bin the ones I no longer need!

Wanda said...

HaHa that was a fun meme. I only have a few of those things on my list...but oh dear....I think my dearest fills every one of his drawers with things that can go in the trash. But I don't touch, that would not be wise. HaHa Ha You tomatoes look so good and growing so fast.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Beautiful tomatoes 🍅

peppylady (Dora) said...

I have plenty of fingernail polish which I haven't used let say 5 or more years.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Loved seeing your healthy and productive tomato plants, Christine. Blessings!

Lowcarb team member said...

I enjoyed the meme.
Your tomatoes look lovely.

All the best Jan

DeniseinVA said...

Oh boy, reading that list, it really resonated with me. Great to see your tomatoes doing so well.

snobe casamang said...

Nice tomatoes.

DVArtist said...

Very true and the tomatoes looks great.

Sandra Cox said...

The meme was great and the tomatoes look lovely.