My Life
They are disgusting 🫣 😒 and annoying.
smile! I'm glad I don't encounter something like that...
Cool! I don´t like mosquitoes!
What a lovely thought!
Yuk. They urinate too
YUCK...I don't which is more annoying, flies and mosquitos..
They are so sly. They are getting really bad here.
That's disgusting. And I didn't know that either.
Yuck! 😳
Well, I've had a lot of pee on me over my lifetime.
Makes me really glad we finally decided to have our yard treated for mosquitoes, Christine. Yuck!
Oh ick.
PS. Thanks for sharing--I think:) Heh.
That just sounds like adding insult to injury.
interesting behavior
Is that what I keep smelling? 🤣
Their bites are extremely annoying.
Oh no, I don't like these creatures.
Thst's just disgustingHappy SundayThanks for linkjng to SundaySmilesMuch♡love
Oh Yuck!!!All the best Jan
Uy odio a los mosquitos. Ten una buena semana.
Another reason to dislike the little blighters.
Yikes that's nice of them!!
Oh that is so not cool. LOL
lololol. Ewwwww.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
They are disgusting 🫣 😒 and annoying.
smile! I'm glad I don't encounter something like that...
Cool! I don´t like mosquitoes!
What a lovely thought!
Yuk. They urinate too
YUCK...I don't which is more annoying, flies and mosquitos..
They are so sly. They are getting really bad here.
That's disgusting. And I didn't know that either.
Yuck! 😳
Well, I've had a lot of pee on me over my lifetime.
Makes me really glad we finally decided to have our yard treated for mosquitoes, Christine. Yuck!
Oh ick.
PS. Thanks for sharing--I think:) Heh.
That just sounds like adding insult to injury.
interesting behavior
Is that what I keep smelling?
🤣
Their bites are extremely annoying.
Oh no, I don't like these creatures.
Thst's just disgusting
Happy Sunday
Thanks for linkjng to SundaySmiles
Much♡love
Oh Yuck!!!
All the best Jan
Uy odio a los mosquitos. Ten una buena semana.
Another reason to dislike the little blighters.
Yikes that's nice of them!!
Oh that is so not cool. LOL
lololol. Ewwwww.
Post a Comment