My Life
Pretty I love these-I had them at the woods house
Creepers are considered insidious in Fengshui
Καλημέρα κ. Χριστίνα!
Very pretty and colourful.
Oh so lovely!
It looks happy. 😊 Things are drying out around here.
So pretty
Christine que lindeza amei, feliz sábado bjs.
What a gorgeous plant, Christine!
I like doing that too. Taking pictures of the same thing as it grows. Love that. So fun. Happy weekend and boogie boogie.
Beautiful.
It's indeed very pretty!
It does look nice growing there.All the best Jan
Adoro fotografar flores também!Bom fim de semana! :-)
Very pretty.
Looks lovely!
It's wonderful to walk among flowers! I have one just like it in my yard, Christine! Have a beautiful Sunday!
It's nice :-D
That vine is a beauty -- and your lighting was perfect!
So lovely ♥️
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Pretty I love these-I had them at the woods house
Creepers are considered insidious in Fengshui
Καλημέρα κ. Χριστίνα!
Very pretty and colourful.
Oh so lovely!
It looks happy. 😊 Things are drying out around here.
So pretty
Christine que lindeza amei, feliz sábado bjs.
What a gorgeous plant, Christine!
I like doing that too. Taking pictures of the same thing as it grows. Love that. So fun. Happy weekend and boogie boogie.
Beautiful.
It's indeed very pretty!
It does look nice growing there.
All the best Jan
Adoro fotografar flores também!
Bom fim de semana! :-)
Very pretty.
Looks lovely!
It's wonderful to walk among flowers!
I have one just like it in my yard,
Christine!
Have a beautiful Sunday!
It's nice :-D
That vine is a beauty -- and your lighting was perfect!
So lovely ♥️
Post a Comment