My Life
Welcome to Friday Art! These are my Emu Eyes in watercolour pencil, an ACEO (2 12/" x 3 1/2"). It was inspired by a post from Ananka last month.
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
You did a great job with the emu eyes!Happy day , hugs Elke
You are so talented. I cannot draw much at all. I always wanted to. I try but it doesn't always turn out the best. You are awesome.
Wow! Cool art!
Nice ACEO. Happy weekend!
Hi there! Is this a Dad?
Awesome
...I've never seen an Emu eye to eye!
Nicely done Christine. Have a great start to your weekend.
Eyes are so difficult to get right. Yours are wonderful.
That's great!
A well-made picture
Sweet Emu sketch ~ always wonderful sketches here ~ hugs,an artist reflects
I love this. Emus are my fave. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.
Wonderful emu drawing, Christine. Blessings!
That for the mention Christine :-D Love this Emu. Their eyes are very striking :-D
Nice! 👍😊❤️
Nice work, well done.
Very nice, specially the eye!-Soma
Nice details! Happy Friday
Very cool Emu!
Lovely Christine ...All the best Jan
Guau, que bonito. Qué arte tienes. Me encanta. Saludos
Iris no idea if he is a dad
That's great, I love emus!
Lindo emu. te mando un beso.
Nice job on this.
I like this work. Bravo !
Very nice art👍
Very nice, Christine!
Post a Comment
29 comments:
You did a great job with the emu eyes!
Happy day , hugs Elke
You are so talented. I cannot draw much at all. I always wanted to. I try but it doesn't always turn out the best. You are awesome.
Wow! Cool art!
Nice ACEO. Happy weekend!
Hi there! Is this a Dad?
Awesome
...I've never seen an Emu eye to eye!
Nicely done Christine. Have a great start to your weekend.
Eyes are so difficult to get right. Yours are wonderful.
That's great!
A well-made picture
Sweet Emu sketch ~ always wonderful sketches here ~ hugs,
an artist reflects
I love this. Emus are my fave. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.
Wonderful emu drawing, Christine. Blessings!
That for the mention Christine :-D Love this Emu. Their eyes are very striking :-D
Nice! 👍😊❤️
Nice work, well done.
Very nice, specially the eye!
-Soma
Nice details! Happy Friday
Very cool Emu!
Lovely Christine ...
All the best Jan
Guau, que bonito. Qué arte tienes. Me encanta. Saludos
Iris no idea if he is a dad
That's great, I love emus!
Lindo emu. te mando un beso.
Nice job on this.
I like this work. Bravo !
Very nice art👍
Very nice, Christine!
Post a Comment