I clearly remember my 18 year old self. They were good, carefree times for the most part, a time of growing and learning to be an adult.
Picture yourself at your current age, and you run into your 18 year old self. What do you say?
Here is my interpretation:
'We made it!'
26 comments:
Yes! That's great answer.
That is very clever.
Somehow I come only up with always two words - thank you for your lesson!
Don't give up!
... or even better: Just do it!
Have a blast. Take a gap year. Meet as many people as you want
Believe in yourself.
That’s an interesting question. I think I would say look for the opportunities you don’t think you have.
Oh, I like your answer. 'Eat your veggies.'
Love this! 'Nurture your friendships'
Don't Do It!
Love this. I can think of a lot of things I might say, but probably, (And I would have hated to hear this at 18) "watch your weight."
Life Is Good.
Just keep going.
Keep a journal.
We're still here! Loved this, Christine. Blessings!
Be your self
Given our current state of affairs, it might be, "Run for cover." Heh.
Neat idea, Christine.
Great answers everyone!
I think I'd have far less trauma to deal with now if I had stayed on the path, not veered left or right to involve myself in the temptations the world offers, just stayed on the straight and narrow, I'd tell my 18 year old self to "Keep your virginity".
Buy some Bitcoin 💰
I'm late to this ...
I enjoyed reading the answers.
All the best Jan
Change everything now.
I would say it was nice to have you 🥰
Good answer Christine. Donno what I'd say! Not like my 18 year old self would listen to me haha!
Stop being rebellious
Something I heard recently that stuck. I would say, "You are enough!"
Post a Comment