Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Wednesday Memes



 






29 comments:

DrumMajor said...

I'm old; I've done all but one of the things on that list! What a swimmer! Linda in Kansas

Iris Flavia said...

19.... I am old, LOL.

CheerfulMonk said...

😊👍❤️

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Loved all of these. The last one is timely! And I feel VERY old because I still use a map and phone book. I even still own a VCR with VHS tape. How technology has changed in the blink of an eye.

ellie said...

Oh, these were fun! That last one really cracked me up! Happy Wednesday!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

OH, that one really made me feel old. What a great list! And I have been there like that statue too☀️🌈❤️

Ivy's Closet said...

I enjoyed these so much. Thanks for the smile this morning. All the best to your week and beyond. Such a wonderful post!

My name is Erika. said...

That statue wondering how she'll get up made me smile. And it's so true too! Have a great day Christine.

baili said...

thanks for smiles dear Christine
welcome back

Angie's Recipes said...

I am definitely old!

gigi-hawaii said...

My God, how gruesome the last meme is.

Granny Annie said...

The Triathlon swimmer busted my laughing gut. Sooooo funny. Also I had all but two of You Might Be Old If... All good ones Christine.

Ananka said...

These are good. I am definitely scoring high on the old one! Can do one better than VHS..Betamax and Vinyl for CDs! I still have my Atari ST 520 - got it Christmas 1988.

Anonymous said...

19 of those pretty sad people not taught how to write-sad Great meme choices

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your Wednesday memes never disappoint; thanks for the smiles!!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The last meme truly made me laugh, Christine. Blessings!

Christine said...

Hi Linda!

Sandra Cox said...

LOL. Good ones:)

Valerie-Jael said...

Great funnies!

Lorraine said...

Yeah, that statue is definitely me (but with a lot more pounds).

DeniseinVA said...

Loved these, thanks Christine! Right now I am really relating to the fourth one down ;)

roentare said...

The last one made me laugh

Mary Kirkland said...

That last one is hilarious.

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cool!

The Velvet Runway said...

Loved these!
Julia x

The Happy Whisk said...

Very true on the worked out one.

Christine said...

Hello Ivy

miruspeg said...

WOW what a lot of great Meme's Christine, loved everyone of them especially the first one. Hugs Peggy xxx