Wednesday, August 27, 2025

Wednesday Memes


 





23 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I especially like the one about humility. :)

Sintra blogue said...

thanks

jabblog said...

I like them all, but especially 'Well' and 'Humility.'

Angie's Recipes said...

LOL@extreme sport ...

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, some sweet ones. Thanks so much. Just what I needed this morning (✿◡‿◡)

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

They are lovely memes.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Absolute truth about grandchildren, Christine! Well, on that note . . . Blessings!

CAAC said...

That first one cracked me up and would be the kind of timing I would have. lol The "Well on that note" meme put a smile on my face. :D Positivity is definitely a choice. It's up to each of us to make it the best day possible despite whatever we're facing. ;) Incidentally, did you know that Rain's website isn't working? I wanted to look at her art prompts when I discovered the problem.

Ananka said...

These are good ones :-D

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

These are all wonderful ❤️

Mary Kirkland said...

That last one is so cute.

DVArtist said...

That last one is my fave too. Have a nice day today.

Christine said...

thanks for letting me know her site is down Cathy.

Katerinas Blog said...

I vote positivity!!

Lowcarb team member said...

A great selection Christine ... thank you.

All the best Jan

roentare said...

I like that positivity is a choice every morning

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

The Happy Whisk said...

Another round of good ones!

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for the smiles :)

sandy said...

Always enjoy these posts.

Iris Flavia said...

I´m not sure of the last one. My Niece is an adult!!! How could that happen (she is 15).

My name is Erika. said...

More fabulous memes Christine. I hope you had a positive day!

Tanza Erlambang said...

thank you for sharing