My Life
Its so lovely memes
The fun size candy bar meme cracks me up!
How I identified with the last photo!! Thanks for the laugh, Christine!!
Thanks for the laughs. :D
All very good!
OOh, these were so fun. Loved that first one! Yes, such lovely containers you mentioned. Funny, I enjoy buying containers every chance I get.
That last one is so me. Cleaning house can be like Christmas. 🫠
I love these memes. I can relate to most of them
lol. rsrue.blogspot.com
Very nice!
I really like the chocolate cake meme.
Ohh these are too funny. Especially the last one. That would be me. LOL
These are fun, especially the Ironic gift. :)
Fantastic memes as always, Christine. Thanks!
They are fun!
Cool memes.
These are good ones. That battery one gave me a good chuckle :-D
Great memes, Christine. Thanks for sharing them.
These are all good :)All the best Jan
These are fun. I like the fun sized meme and also what you find while cleaning. I'm glad I'm not the only who does that.
Geniales memes . te mando un beso.
Gift not included. lolololololol.
Thank you. Bro gets batteries next ;-)
So great but I especially loved the "gift not included".
Loved these. Heh.
Leaving with a chuckle. Thanks Christine!
All made me smile ☺️Thank you 🥰
Post a Comment
27 comments:
Its so lovely memes
The fun size candy bar meme cracks me up!
How I identified with the last photo!!
Thanks for the laugh, Christine!!
Thanks for the laughs. :D
All very good!
OOh, these were so fun. Loved that first one! Yes, such lovely containers you mentioned. Funny, I enjoy buying containers every chance I get.
That last one is so me. Cleaning house can be like Christmas. 🫠
I love these memes. I can relate to most of them
lol.
rsrue.blogspot.com
Very nice!
I really like the chocolate cake meme.
Ohh these are too funny. Especially the last one. That would be me. LOL
These are fun, especially the Ironic gift. :)
Fantastic memes as always, Christine. Thanks!
They are fun!
Cool memes.
These are good ones. That battery one gave me a good chuckle :-D
Great memes, Christine. Thanks for sharing them.
These are all good :)
All the best Jan
These are fun. I like the fun sized meme and also what you find while cleaning. I'm glad I'm not the only who does that.
Geniales memes . te mando un beso.
Gift not included. lolololololol.
Thank you. Bro gets batteries next ;-)
So great but I especially loved the "gift not included".
Loved these. Heh.
Leaving with a chuckle. Thanks Christine!
All made me smile ☺️
Thank you 🥰
Post a Comment